𝟒. 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍

"Y/N there is something else you both need to know." My father interrupted our laughter session.

"And that is ?" I asked while munching on my last pasta. 

"Since you both will get married, you've to live together. Before you yell at me, my dear daughter, let me tell you that it's important for both of you to live together, so that the company people can get a proof of you getting tied together. This will make the process easy and you'll get your shares." His words made me stab my empty plate with my golden fork. Never in my life i imagined to welcome this day. 

"I'm good with it. What about you Y/N ?" Min-ho's ugly smirk got me hesitant to agree on this idea. But nonetheless I had no options. 

"To make this ugly marriage end sooner, I'm okay with it." My words came out harsh than expected. But did I care ? Absolutely NOT. 

"If you feel this marriage is a burden, then I can take your place sister. After all, being an elder sister, I can do this much for you right ?"  And there it goes. Yoona's never ending sweet fake sugar coating words to grab any opportunity she gets. 

"If you be this sweet, I'll get a toothache." My reply made her roll her frog like eyes. 

"Everything is settled. Now Y/N and Min-ho will go to the wedding shopping tomorrow and if Yoona and Hyo-seop can accompany you guys. What say ?" Uncle Lee suggested his idea, as everyone nodded their heads in agreement including me and Min-ho (unwillingly). 

"Of course Uncle ! My younger sister is finally getting married, how can I not help her in every way possible." Hyo-seop is equivalent to money spending. His love or we can say obsession for shopping will one day result in him getting his bank account empty. My wedding shopping will be the best excuse for him to spend more on his favourites like Gucci, Nike and Prada. 

"I'll be there too. I'm a fashion icon after all." Fashion icon my foot. Yoona is just a normal influencer with thousands of fake followers. Her dresses are worse than that of the dresses in met gala. And her colour composition choice can literal bleed our eyes out. Even now she s wearing eye blinding neon green top with a fury pink jacket and neon yellow bell-bots. With freaking boots in the summer, so fury that it's making me sweat. 

"Yeah alright. I'm just tired. Will head to sleep now. Good night everyone." I bowed to them before leaving this mess. My head seriously needed a good rest. 

Climbing up the stairs, I reached my room. Throwing my phone after liking the date-posts of Yeji unnie and Hwang In-youp oppa. Their posts made me cringe and aww at them at the same time. Entering my walk-in closet, I picked up my night pyjamas and changed. While doing some self-care before my light-mirror, my Spotify playlist blasting out my speakers, I didn't notice someone making a place for them in my room. But my small-my and myself session interrupted when this voice spoke. 

"Where was my good night ?" The most annoying voice, belonging to only one person. Lee Min-ho. 

"Where are your manners Min-ho ? You can't barge in anyone's room like that for a mere goodnight." I was in no mood to argue. 

"Of course I can't barge in anyone's room like that. But this doesn't apply when it's my own fiancé." He replied while leaning on the door frame. 

"Min-ho. I'm tired enough. Good night. Happy now ?" I replied before turning to him and plopping myself on my bed. I closed my eyes, expecting to hear a click sound of the door closing and Min-ho walking out of my zone. Instead, I felt a presence too close to me. Please not him. Opening my eyes, I jumped and sat up straight. There he was. Right in front of me, in fact too close to me. 

"W-what are you doing ?" My question came out stuttering. 

"Well just looking at how ugly any person can be. Good night Little Donut !" He dashed out soon after his reply. It took my a few seconds before I realised his words. 

"YAAHHHH !" I yelled out my frustration. Donut. Nostalgia hit me so hard hearing this name. Something he used to call me years ago. Never imagined he would remember it.

Next Morning
Min Mansion

I was practically running around my room, getting ready for the shopping. I woke up late, didn't have my breakfast, didn't inform Yeji unnie about the cancellation of my schedule today and now can't find my goddamn phone. Can the beginning of my day be more messed up ? Just wondering how my shopping hours will go with the people I never imagined to go shopping. 

"Y/N we're getting late. Can you be more punctual ?" I heard Yoona knocking on my door. 

"Shut up ! I ain't free like you. Go and stuff the left over sandwiches." Slamming the door on her face after replying, I wore my sneakers and rushed out of my room. 

"Good morning Grandpa. I'll leave now. Bye." Before I stepped out of our mansion, his words made me halt on my steps. 

"Have something dear. You didn't eat well last night as well." Glad that someone cared about me more than me. After mom, I always felt that I was left all alone to survive. Now it feels like Granpa was there for me without me knowing. 

"I'll have something in the mall itself. Don't worry. Eat well and take your meds on time yeah ? Bye." I replied in a hurry, flashing him a smile I finally stepped out. The Sun was too bright for such a dull day. 

"Wait for me ! HEY !" I heard Yoona's jumbled words since she was stuffing the left over sandwiches. 

"Hey-