𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨

"Go and change. I'll change in the other room. My clothes are kept according to your choice in the wardrobe, since yours are down. I'll get yours if you feel uncomfortable in mine." 

I stated with a shaky and nervous voice. I myself don't know why am I behaving like this with her. But somewhere I know that this Y/N doesn't have anything to do with the Y/N I have grudge for. She is unknown of everything right now. I might be a jerk as Y/N says, but not an asshole who would still think of revenge and take her advantage in this situation. 

"I'm fine for the time being. I'll just take a nap in your clothes and then change into mine after waking up." She replied with her tiny smile. 

I nodded leaving the room to change into something comfy. Normally I have a habit to sleep shirtless, but with her by my side, I am afraid I can't do the same. 

Getting changed into my track pants and a simple t-shirt, I knocked the door of my room where Y/N was currently getting ready. 

"Come in." 

Getting the signal, I entered the room only to find her lying on the bed, tangled in bedsheets. Only her head was peeking out of the comforter, making her look the most adorable human being on earth. My heart warmed up on this sight. She gave me her usual eye smile and motioned me to lie down as well. 

Moving towards the bed, I slipped inside the duvet, and pulled her body closer to mine. My hands were wrapped around her tiny waist, while she giggled and put her head on my broad chest. 

"Tell me if you are uncomfortable anytime with me. Ok princess ?" I asked while caressing her lose hair. 

"With you treating me like this, there won't be a single chance of complaint." She spoke in her sleepy voice before letting out a small yawn. 

Kissing her forehead, I turned off the table lamps and letting her slip into a deep slumber, with her in my arms. My thoughts were still occupied with everything that occurred in a blink of an eye. Our grudge against each other, force marriage for our shares, accident, her temporary memory loss, my care towards her, and the main thing, the butterflies in my stomach when she is around me. My mind wandered around the moments from the past to the present. 

I don't know what will I do, once she gets back her memories. I don't know if I will marry her in real and not be a jerk who is hungry for revenge. I don't know if I really love her enough to forget my grudge let her make space in my heart. Right now, all I know is that I can't hurt her and take her advantage to clear my plans of revenge. With all this storming in my head I slipped into a deep slumber. 

☾☯︎

Fluttering my eyes open, I let out a yawn only to feel no weight beside me on the bed. I jerked my head towards the side where Y/N was sleeping a few hours ago. Bingo ! She wasn't there. I quickly wore my slippers and rushed downstairs. 

"Where is she ?" I asked one of the maids who were cleaning the hall. 

"Ma'am is in the kitchen." She replied while bowing.

"Who let her enter, in that condition ?" I tried my best to not explode. 

"She forced us to stay away from the kitchen, saying that she wanted to cook tonight's dinner-" 

I didn't let them finish before I stormed toward the kitchen. Of course who are we kidding. Despite her memory loss, she is still that stubborn Y/N. The speakers were blasting with her favourite band's songs as she swayed her hips while making some batter, which I assumed was for cake. She hadn't noticed me yet, I tip-toed and turned down the volume and caged her between my arms.

Slightly flinching by my touch she let out a gasp. 

"L-lee. You're awake ?" She nervously chuckled. And we know why. 

"You know you made a mistake Princess ?" I leaned towards her ears while whispering in my husky deep voice, my hands slowly and steadily making their way towards her waist before gripping on it and pulling her closer, such that her back collided with my chest. 

"A-actually I was keen to make something today. So dinner it was." She murmured, loud enough to reach my ear drums. 

"That doesn't answer my question Love. You weren't supposed to walk. So who brought you down ?"

I asked before turning her towards me with a jerk, putting my hands behind her head, so that she doesn't hurt herself by the cupboards. 

"I-I didn't want you to wake up. So I came by myself." She mumbled with her does eyes staring at my squinted questioning ones. 

God how can someone be so adorable. 

"And what were you doing with this injured feet of yours ?" Leaning closer to her, my left hand gradually made its way behind her knees. 

"I was standing and cooking." Slightly bending I scooped her up in my arms, once again. 

She let out a squeal while her hands gripped my shoulders in reflex. Her face was inches apart from mine. Giving her a forehead kiss, I began walking to our room. 

"Lee at least let me complete the cake !" She slightly yelled while wiggling in my arms.

"Ms.Maria. Could you please bake a cake from the batter kept on the counter. Thanks." I ordered one of the maids and smiled teasingly at the red faced pouty Y/N. Her glare made me nothing but turned on. Chuckling at her behaviour I continued walking upwards. 

Putting her on the bed and trapping her in my arms before she could escape, I covered us with the comforter and handed her the TV remote. The only thing to keep her distracted. 

"You shouldn't have ordered Ms. Maria like that. What if she has to go home and is stuck in here due to that cake." She stated before wrapping her arms around my upper torso. 

"She won't. She lives here. And about her family, there is a servant quarter, where her children live. Everyone here lives in that quarter with their family. So don't worry and focus on me, on US.

I replied with my head in the crook of her neck, sniffing her scent that never failed to calm me down. Giggling with her head on chest, she began surfing in search of a good horror movie, while waiting for our dinner. 

:------------------------------------------------------:

Hey peeps <3
Shanaya here. Firstly I apologise for keeping your guys on a hold. But here you go, a long chapter full of their cute couple moments. 

Also I will make an Instagram account soon, where I'll upload all the spoilers and aesthetics of the characters :)

Love 
~Shanaya