𝟐𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨

After a long day of wedding, attending guests and unending teasings, I finally spared sometime for myself and stared at the mortal beauty sleeping right next to me in my limo. We were officially a married couple. Those bright diamonds on mine and her ring fingers were a proof of our new journey. I sincerely am not sure of how am going to deal with everything now. Clearly I've fallen for her. Harder than expected  & I can't deny the fact that no matter what it is, I can't betray her anymore. Whatever happened was in past. A past I left behind, a past each one of us left behind. A past I can't undo. So why ruin our future ? Why destroy something that has become my everything ? Why take revenge for something I know I can never get back ? 

My hands fisted the steering wheel tighter turning my knuckles white. Not wanting to face another accident, I focussed on driving for the time being. In about an hour, we had reached our destination; Our Mansion. Y/N was still asleep with her hands resting on her gown. How would that peaceful face of hers change once she gets to know what were my intentions of marrying her ? Shaking my head to push those thoughts aside, I picked her up and moved towards the entrance. She wiggled a bit before returning to her previous state as I pattered her head. My eyes continued devouring the beautiful sight before me, while my hands caressed her hair. Unfortunately that moment got interrupted by those anonymous simultaneous pings on my number. Being annoyed, I checked my phone to find several pics of mine and her during our wedding. When we spelled the vows, kissed, cut the cake, attended the guests, framed a pose for the perfect wedding picture, danced on those peaceful songs and what not. Without knowing my lips had twitched into a smile. 

I shook my head and placed the phone in our bed side table drawer and tried waking up Y/N. It was late and we had our flight tomorrow in the afternoon. Our honeymoon. Well me and Y/n didn't have any specific plan for that, but our parents were more excited than us. Aware of how uncomfortable Y/N would be with this heavy dress hugging her body, I again attempted to wake up. After whining a bit she finally fluttered her eyes open. Letting out hum with a questioning gaze she sat straight. 

"Go and change love. It's late and we have our flight tomorrow. You can't sleep with this giant costume." She chuckled at my statement and nodded her head before moving towards our walk-in closet. I walked out to another room for changing my outfit. In about twenty minutes I got fresh and entered our room before knocking, only to see Y/N sitting on the bed with her phone.

"Hey !" She smiled and kept her phone on the table. 

"A long day huh ?" Chuckling I sat on the bed and admired her side face. 

"Sure it was. God we are married now !" She spoke with a serene smile touching her lips. 

"Just as if yesterday we were planning for it and today we are married." I held her forearm making her lie down and pulled her by her waist earning an adorable squeal. Her head on my chest and my hands on her waist was the perfect moment which I wished would never end. 

Standing in the airport, I glanced at my wrist watch frustratingly waiting for Y/N and Yeji's goodbye session to end.
We. Were. Just. Leaving. For. A. Damn. Honeymoon !
That too only for a week. Letting out a sigh, I ruffled my own hair and pulled Y/N away from Yeji to prevent any more delay.

"Love, our flight is in an hour. Let's go now, yeah ? We don't want to miss our honeymoon do we ?" I caressed her wrist as she nodded with a smile and hugged the others for a last time before leaving with me.

It took us about forty five minutes to process all the necessary check in(s) and security before we finally reached our gate. Even though I owned a private jet, Y/n insisted on keeping it simple and normal. According to her, owning a jet wasn't normal. After the announcement, we seated ourselves at our respective seats impatient for the plane to take off. The duration of our journey from Seoul to Paris was fourteen and a half hours. Quite long. But since Paris was where Y/n had dreamt of spending our honeymoon, I couldn't deny. I still remember her bewildered expression when I had revealed the surprise tickets of our trip. Those eyes, that smile and that music like giggle made my heart flutter all over again.

Her giggles and squeals had always been music to my ear. Never would I wish to be the reason for her tears ever again. Not anymore. To hell with the revenge planning, all I need is her in my arms like we had planned in our childhood.

''''''''''''''

"Let's marry each other when we grow up, Y/Niee !" I giggled and hugged her little figure. Practically squeezing her against mine.

"I would love to, Mean-ho ! Promise ?" Her tiny pinky finger wrapped against mine as we sealed our promise with a kiss on her forehead.

''''''''''''''

"Lee ! It was not my fault ! Please listen to me once !" Y/N begged me with tears streaming down her face. Her eyes were red and her lips quivered.

"It was your fault ! You knew about it and yet you let it go ! Never expect anything from me ever again." I left, ignoring all her pleadings and tears.

'''''''''''''''

My eyes shot open as those dreams replayed before me as if it was just yesterday. Whatever that happened in the past had nothing to do with our future anymore. My thoughts got interrupted when I felt Y/N's head on my shoulder and her soft snores indicating she was in a deep sleep. It was just two hours since we began our journey, shrugging off those unwanted thoughts, I went back to sleep.

:----------------------------------------:

It's getting longer than expected <3

~Love
  Shanaya