𝟐𝟒. 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍 & 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰

Min Y/N

My body jerked up due to the alarm which sounded like a siren. Who put this damn alarm in my room ! Smashing it on the wall, I proceeded to sleep only to get pulled up by my forearm.

"Yeji unnie ?" It came out as a scream of shock and out of reflex I hugged her body. I needed someone badly with me and she was well aware of it. Being alone would eat me up to an extent I won't be able to handle.

"Hello there champ !" She chuckled and hugged me back before taking a seat on the bed.

"So what brings you here ?" Since I had already kept her updated about my whereabouts, she was easily able to track me.

"I got these." A black file came into my view and I instantly recognized it.

The documents, left behind by unnie and oppa before they jumped off.

That day, before anyone could've found it, I had grabbed it and kept it with me and forgot to look back at it. Guess unnie went through every corner of my room before getting her hands on this treasure.

"It was really a work." She sighed and laid down on the bed. I was overwhelmed due to her gestures, no one would have done this for me except dad of course. My hands picked up the file as I proceeded to read the papers there. For the very first time.

The Will Papers, which were named after Min Yoona and Min Hyo-seop ? What the actual fuck ? They were signed by grandpa and someone named Lee Seo-joon. Who was he ? Grabbing my phone kept on the side table in a haste, I typed the same name and searched for it.

Lee Seo-joon was Min-ho's grandad ? Are we even serious ? So according to this will, the property is supposed to go to the children of the younger sons of Min and Lee family. My eyes widened and my mind clicked the details. This is so damn unbelievable.

Lee Know

"FOUND IT !" I heard Hyunjin yell before he came running to me, almost tripping halfway.

"Easy man, easy." I held him by his arms, preventing him from facing a good fall on his ass.

"I found her. I found noona." My eyes left agape on his information. He fucking found my soul. I hugged his figure as a few tears escaped my eyes. I will finally meet my love. My other half. It's only me and Hyunjin who know how much I have suffered these days, living with her memories is not at all fine. It suffocates me, anything I see reminds me of Y/N. Whether it be junk foods, her obsession with books, rom-com dramas, her favourite blend of golden and blue colour, the car she took and never returned till now, everything. I just can't bear her absence anymore. I may have intended to seek revenge, but in that process I fell for her, so hard and deep that I just don't know how to live without her anymore.

You taught me to live with you, but not without you.

"Let's go now." I peeked at the location of her stay at the current moment.

"It would take five hours, hyung. Noona is living in the outskirts of Paris, it will be around nine or nine thirty pm by the time we reach there." He voiced his concern.

"Even if it takes a whole day to reach there, I would. I need to apologise to her, Hyunjin. I need to get her back." He nodded his head and transferred the data from his computer to his phone as well as mine.

It was strange when Hyunjin told me that she was living on the outskirts. I expected her to stay in some hotel or resort near the Eiffel Tower or The Seine River. But if she is living on the outskirts, that means either the house she is in or the people she is with are very close to her. I know that she won't be forgiving me soon. My feisty warrior is quite tough when it comes to revenge. But she should know that Lee Know doesn't lose, I won't budge before getting forgiven or given a chance to prove myself. I need her and so does she. And there's no other option.