𝟑. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧-𝐡𝐨

Discussing some official matters with my father, I felt a stare at me, and to my surprise it was Y/N. We had a brief eye contact before she turned her head away to look at my father--Lee Jun-ho. Shaking hands with her father and grandfather, I turned towards her, only to see her talking with my father with a genuine smile on her face. 

"Y/N...it's been so long dear. How are you ?" He asked before giving her a side hug. 

"Am good uncle. Indeed, it's been so long. Hope all well." She replied with her dimple smile. 

"Y/N meet Min-ho. You both have been away since so many years. Feel free to have a chat amongst yourselves, let's give them some space, right Mr.Min ?" My father asked me and Y/N to have a chat ? Why ? I'm good away from her, and I bet she feels the same. 

"Sure Mr.Lee. Let's sit on the dining table, till they return." Mr.Min guided my father to the dining hall, while me and Y/N sat in the hall itself, the air filled with awkwardness. 

"Let's get straight to the point now." I spoke with my hands intertwined, taking a seat beside her on the couch. 

"And that is ?" Her usual 'not-giving-a-damn' tone was still on. 

"The inheritance. We will marry, compete, and become the corporal owners to the to the agency. And then simple part our ways, back to our old relationship." I explained it with as less words as possible. 

"Why do you think I would want to stay with you after inheriting the agency anyways ? This is something very clear." Her reply in her cocky tone was something I had always hated to core. 

"But wait, was it regarding me, your fiancé ? The reason why you were at the mall ?" Her doubt was totally unexpected.Damn it. She remembers it till now ! 

"What do you think wifeyy ?" I smirked and got up, moving towards the dining room, with her behind me. 

"YOU !-" Her yell echoed in the hall, as she continued cursing me under her breath. I know her too well. Now my plan will take place. It's odd, how her and my family agreed to this wedding, despite being aware of the past incident and the present bitterness in my and Y/N's relation. Whatever it was, not my concern right now. All I need to focus is on my plan and that no one questions the situation. 
       Somewhere I know Y/N won't sit quiet. Her curiosity would take her to some point, where there are chance of me getting caught. I need to be careful throughout. 

"MIN-HO !" Y/N's scream broke my chain of thoughts. 

"Huh..oh yeah. What happened ?" 

"Where were you lost son ?" My father asked me with concern in his eyes, as I felt all the eyes on me. 

"Oh no no, nothing. I was just thinking about, about, right about the wedding. You see the date is near and we need to set up so many things." Huff ! Narrow escape. Let's focus on this conversation right now. 

"No need to worry about it hyung. Y/N's friend's boyfriend's sister in a wedding planner, she'll be responsible for the wedding management. Right Y/N ?" Hyo-Seop asked while chewing one of the drumsticks in his dish. Honestly speaking, I never liked her cousins. They have always been jealous of of her and her success. Their love and care is habitually fake, it's their nature to act in front of the world, pretending to be those loving siblings. In the past, we have been bullied by them in school, since they were elder than us, they believed it was cool to do so. Dumb fools. But now Y/N is strong enough to destroy them without an trace. Unknowingly a proud smile touched my lips.

"Why are you smiling oppa ?" Yoona's voice, always made me angry for some unknown reason. Her trying to act with that pout, which didn't make her look less than a duck. Her high volume make-up, making her look like a plastic doll. 

"Your pout makes you look like a duck." I didn't mind answering her question, instead expressed my thoughts on her trying to act innocent and cute. Y/N's chuckle made me look towards her, as she pressed her lips trying to suppress her laugh. 

"There's nothing to laugh. He was praising me, since, the ducks are also cute creatures. Right oppa ?" I swear if I didn't meet her, I would have never believed a person could be this dumb and idiot. 

"That depends on how you take. I'm sure those who had to get my point, already did." I replied trying to hide my laugh. 

"Y/N there is something else you both need to know-