neuf » surrounding me, fauna and flora

It's summer when everything starts to change, as if the unknown forces behind it all planned to catch everyone while they have their guards down. Jisung doesn't notice it at all during the summer break, or well... he does notice it, but he doesn't think anything particular of it. He's been on edge, putting it all down to the change in routine or just unreasonable anxiety.

Seungmin knows it's something else, sure Jisung can be anxious and act strange sometimes, it never lasts this long however. Maybe Seungmin knows it's something else because of the change in their magical creatures' behaviours too.

Still, they enjoy the summer break as much as they can. Jeongin spends a week with them, finally getting to meet the puppy-boy's parents, who grow fond of him just after seeing him, never mind having a conversation. The beach is where they spend most of their time, the town surrounding it is only small and not too far from where the Kim family live.

Teenage boys eating ice cream, running around the beach and building sand castles in a rather unfamiliar sight to most people. Although, it becomes much more amusing when Seungmin decides he wants to tire his boyfriend and Jisung out by forcing them to chase his puppy form aroumd the beach.

Things may be changing, but summer is still fun for Jisung. The trip back to Hogwarts goes the same as always, leaving his mum and maman on the platform upsets him, knowing he won't be able to see them again until Christmas. Seungmin lead the other to Jeongin who has been waiting with Felix, Hyunjin and Changbin outside of the Hogwarts Express.

"There you two are." Jeongin says as Seungmin greets him with a peck to his cheek. "We've all been waiting for you."
"Innie, you know how our parents are." he says whining into the youngest's shoulder. "And mum had to go straight to St Mungo's after leaving here so she wanted to make the most out of the day."

Jeongin isn't really complaining, he knows how precious time with their parents is to Seungmin and Jisung. The oldest fourth year is acting off again now that their parents have gone, he's listening to everything they're saying even catching some of the quiet conversation between Hyunjin and Felix but it's like he's not there, eyes darting everywhere rapidly and his arms slowly coming in closer around himself.

They find an empty compartment and Hyunjin and Changbin leave the youngest four to go and find Chan and Minho in a different carriage. Felix takes a nap as soon as they all sit down, Jisung wallows in the thick tension that curses the air, hating that he doesn't know why he's acting like this. Why can't he just be the normal one for once? Why does he have to put up with everything the universe throws at him?

Seungmin is first to notice the crackle in the air, Jisung being completely unaware of how his thoughts are causing the miniature magical storm.
A hand carefully touches his knee, "Sungie, go to sleep, we'll wake you up when we have to wake Felix up." and that makes Jisung want to cry.

Falling asleep takes him a little while but at some point Soonie comes in and makes it impossible for him to not calm down and fall asleep. Jisung may not personally know the cat's owner but that doesn't strain how close the two of them are.

Jeongin and Seungmin look at each other, they look they share is more than enough.
"I'm worried about him, at first I thought maybe it'd go away but it's getting worse and I don't even know what exactly it is nor what's causing it." Seungmin's voice is filled with worry, his only flaw being that he can never hide his emotions.
Jeongin pulls his boyfriend into an embrace, "We'll figure something out, you know Jisung, he always gets through everything even if it seems undoable."

Jeongin wakes the two sleeping boys a couple of hours before they are set to arrive, enough time for them to eat a small snack and change into their robes. Not long after they are woken up Changbin comes to take Soonie back saying Minho was starting to be moody without him and also wanted an excuse to see his boyfriend. Jisung gags, everywhere he looks he is surrounded by couples.