douze » with an apologetic heart, i chase after you again now

When Changbin wakes up, he immediately knows something is wrong. The usually warm feeling in his chest had been replaced with nothingness, it's just hollow. It's enough to make him panic, Felix has his episodes and they don't feel good but it's never this bad.

The older boy rushes to get dressed and heads down to the other dormitory, Hyunjin's already awake and getting dressed when he barges in. He doesn't need to say anything, "I know." The blond pauses to catch his breath for a second. "Felix."

It's clear to Changbin that Hyunjin is doing everything he can to avoid panicking. The look on his face is hard to ignore, he looks as if something terrible has happened.

Holding hands tightly, they rush out of Gryffindor house. It can't be anymore than seven o'clock, too early for most students to be awake still. They head straight to the hospital wing, knowing that's where their boyfriend will most likely be if the feeling is this serious.

Walking into the infirmary, they aren't met by much. All of this visible beds are empty, however, two are hidden behind a curtain and Madam Abbott is already sat at her desk which says more than enough. Her eyes suddenly catch sight of the two boys, giving them a quick smile as they walk over.

"Is he okay?" Hyunjin's voice sounds hoarse with fear of something being terribly wrong.
"Mr Lee will be okay, he had a cataplexy attack not too long ago. I think it's his roommate that we should be more worried about."
Changbin looks over, realising that in the bed next to Felix is, in fact, Jisung, who looks incredibly pale compared to his usual complexion.

"He does look really ill, what happened?" Hyunjin is the one to ask.
"I'm not too sure yet, something serious happened in the early hours this morning so Felix brought him down to me." Madam Abbott words herself carefully, not wanting to overshare someone else's personal information. "We'll have to wait until he wakes up before I can find out more."

As Changbin heads over to sit next to Felix, Hyunjin makes his way over to Jisung. They're not the closest of friends, they hangout sometimes and talked a little but they only really know each other through their mutual connection to Felix. The blond brings his hand up to Jisung's hair, gently stroking it.
"Everything will be okay Jisungie. You'll be okay."

After that, he moves back over to Felix's bed, the two of them that are awake bask in peaceful silence that fills the room. They know that eventually they'll have to eat breakfast and go to their classes, but before that happens they'll make sure to spend their time well.

After a while, Madam Abbott kicks them out, saying they must eat before first lesson starts. The two of them walk swiftly to the great hall, each grabbing a piece of toast then rushing back out to head to their classes.

They'll visit the infirmary again after the school day ends, hopefully by then Felix should be awake. Jisung could still be unconscious for a long while for all they know.

*

Seungmin realises before Jeongin that both of their friends are missing from their classes. It's not an uncommon occurrence for Felix to be away for a few lessons or even the entire day, but for Jisung to be gone as well has never happened before.

Jeongin is too focused on the transfiguration lesson, and maybe too used to Felix not being there that he doesn't question it. Seungmin always has Jisung sitting next to him, but his best friend, his brother isn't there and it makes his insides twist with the idea that something may be very wrong.

On the way to history of magic, Seungmin mentions to the younger boy that their friend was missing in the previous lesson. They plan to find him during lunch, there aren't too many places he could be.
The plan to find him is halted by the history of magic lecture they have to sit through, it's so incredibly boring that Jeongin is almost fast asleep when it ends.