Chapter 38

I cleaned and covered the rest of Damon's wounds.
We sat in comfortable silence until he said," you saved my life."

"What?" I halted from doing my task which was putting away the trash.

"Why?"

"Because I couldn't let you die."

"You could have, you should have."

"Why?"

"Because I'm killing humans, you should have let that vampire kill me, and ran off to save yourself, I told you to run-"

"I couldn't-"

"But why!"

I stared at Damon with eyes wide open. Had he preferred that I let him die? Could he no longer bear the guilt of killing all those people?

"I-I just couldn't."

Damon grabbed my face and kissed me. I could not be given the chance to even breathe, and I did not want to. I hadn't realized how badly I wanted his mouth on mine. He pressed his body firmly against me and picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his torso and my back was against the marble. He kissed me with hunger, but softly enough that I could not feel the pressure on my injuries. The urge to feel him on me was intense,
I wanted him even closer to me, if I could crawl into his skin, I would have. He kissed my neck, down my chest and sucked both of my breasts, squeezing them closer together. Damon lifted me up further so my legs rested on his shoulders and ate me out underneath my dress. I felt the pleasure of my pulsating clit and grabbed into his hair, yielding him closer. He brought me back down and turned me so that my face pressed against the cold wall. I could feel the tip of his solid penis at the opening of my dripping hole.

I could not take the tease any longer.
Please fuck me, I thought desperately.

Damon shoved himself inside of me with one hard stroke and I felt my walls shatter. I cried out with both pain and pleasure. He pulled my head back using my hair and kissed me passionately as he thrusted in and out of me from behind, each stroke stealing even more of my oxygen. I felt the finger from his other hand rubbing on my clit, urging me closer off the edge of a climax.

"Please," I moaned into his mouth. His tongue was stationed on mines now, I wanted his spit, his tongue and everything else.

"Please what," he demanded.

"Please don't stop!"

I could feel that Damon was being gentle. His grasp on my hair wasn't so tight and even his thrusts were nowhere as hard as they were before when we had broken the bed. If anything, it drove me crazier.

"Go harder," I whispered.

"I'll hurt you," he groaned out and buried his face into my neck, growling into my skin.

"I can take it-"

"You can't," his fingers rubbed even quicker and I could not hold back anymore. I felt the barrier burst and my knees give out as I came all over his massive dick, moaning out and biting my lips to keep from shouting. Damon's thrusts quicked, the orgasm prolonged and I was beginning to go dizzy. I continued to moan out while my pulsating walls thickened around his shaft.

"Fuck," he groaned out and thrust one more time had deep as he could. I cried out as he bit my shoulder, releasing his load into me. We remained in the same position for a while, breathing hard into each other's skin. His face was still buried in my neck, his knees balanced my legs or I would have fallen.

It's like it feels better every time.
How was it possible that I wanted more?

Damon eventually separated himself from me. He grabbed the towel and began to pat the beads of sweat from his face. I slid against the wall and sat on my bottom still trying to catch my breath.

"I'm not the good guy," he suddenly said,"a lot of people could have lived if you had just let me get killed."

"That's not true."

"Of course it is. I will never stop until the vampires are dry for blood, eventually, my race will be the only race."

Damon did not say another word. He left immediately after that.

***
Read up to chapter 55 on my Patreon. Link is in the bio.
Don't forget to comment and vote!