ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

It's set in an old time period where pirates exsisted.

°~~~°

It was a stormy night, the rain hitting hard. As a crowd with torches and guns were chasing two boys that were on the run. How it all started? Let's move back a bit to the early morning.

°~~~°

It was a normal morning, people walking around, the shops were opening. As two boys, Denki Kaminari and Hanta Sero, were walking about and talking.

"Plan on doing anything today?" Denki asks, "eh.. not really." Sero answered. The two were walking to the docks to relax. The breeze flowing and the ocean noises made them happy.

It didn't last long as Sero was pushed in the water. "Hanta!" Laughing was heard, as Denki turned to see a group of boys. "If it ain't the island weirdos! What cha' doin now, huh?" Denki got up and looked over the edge, worried. "Say, why don't you join him!"

They grabbed him, as Denki struggled. While that was happening, there were bubbles coming from the water. Something jumped out and landed on one of them. The group screamed, seeing what had landed on their friend as it killed them instantly.

"It's the monster! Run!!" The group ran away, leaving their lifeless friend. "Sero... what have you done." The sea creature turned to look at him, realizing his mistake. "Fuck.... fuck fuck fuck!" As he shook the water off, becoming a normal human. "We have to hide now!"

"I'm so sorry Denki..." The two ran into the woods, hoping they wouldn't be found. But that wouldn't be the case.

°~~~°

As nightfall approached, the two were in a cave, sleeping with each other. They were cuddling for warmth. Sero woke up to some noise and looked out the cave to see distant lighting from a torch.

"Denki, wake up." Sero shook him, as he finally awaken. Half asleep and groaning from being woke up. "I think they found us..."

They got up instantly and tried to sneak away, but the two were spotted instantly. "Over there! There they are!" As the crowd ran after the two, it started to rain hard.

°~~~°

Now we're at our point in time.

Denki and Sero were running, as they got to the docks. Sero got an idea and grabbed Denki's hand, leading him to one of the bridges. "We'll get cornered! Are you crazy?!" Denki yelled out. "We're going to have to swim out of here." Sero grabbed Denki's other hand and held it close, he can see fear in his eyes as he put his head against Denki's.

The crowd approches, "we've got you surrounded siren! Surrender now!" Guns were aimed at Sero, "let the guy go."

The two inched closer to the edge. The rain soaking the two. "Last chance you monster!" As a guy with a gun came closer, as Sero grabbed ahold of Denki. "You best back away. Or else..." the guy stopped in his tracks, realizing. "Are you dating a siren?!" The crowd gasped, as Denki hid his face into Sero's shoulder.

As a gun went off, scrapping Sero's cheek. "Kill them both!" The crowd roared. "Jump. Now!" As both the boys jumped into the water. The crowd ran to the edge.

"They got away!"
"They can't stay in there forever!"

As the water had bubbles appearing, they grew bigger and bigger. Soon, it started shaking, causing people to be in fear. As something rose from the water.

The people watched in fear of how huge, until it was revealed to be two big sea monsters. As the two roared a ear-peircing screech. "Everybody evacuate!!" The crowd started running, as the two started attacking and killing left and right. Soon, it became a blood bath.

After killing an entire group, both the sirens sink into the water, never to appear on the surface again.

°~~~°

It soon turned into a myth that back then, two men were disguised as sirens and killed an entire town, soon becoming thousands. Many generations were terrified and hated them, to the point where they would try hunting them, only to have no luck. It soon became rare occurances and rare sightings to soon be believed that the two were still alive. But no one knows what they look like, until now...