ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 12

Kiri opened his eyes to see the man freeze. He became confused and looked around to see Denki awake and bigger, bigger than Sero.

The man aimed his gun at him, but Denki screeched loud, causing people to cover their ears and fall to the ground. The man dropped his gun and covered his ears, which cause the police that were under his control snap out of it.

"You think threatening us will stop you?!" Sero yells out to the man, holding where he was shot. "What will you do, send your attack dog on me?! That'll just make yourselves truely the monsters around here!" The man yells back, as Sero smirked. "We won't be able to. But he will." As Sero turned to Kirishima, making the man more confused. "I can't kill! That wouldn't be right!" He says.

Sero walks up to Kirishima, handing him something. It was a necklace, with a shell attached. "Little thing to know, once you gain a sirens trust. You can never break it." Sero says, putting the necklace around his neck.

"What's a little necklace suppose to do." The man scoffs, as Sero puts Kiri's arm up as a strong blast of water shot from his hand towards the man, blasting him back a couple feet. Putting him in a puddle.

Flabbergasted, the police grab the man. This time, putting a quirk disabler on him. "This won't be the end! You hear me?! I will get those sirens one way or another!!" He yelled out as he was pushed into the police vehicle.

Kiri stared at his hands, amazed of what just happened. But his attention was turned to Sero when he fell, same to Denki. "Get these two help, now!" He called out.

~~~

A day had passed, as Sero woke up and noticed he wasn't outside. He was in a hospital. He sat up and looked around to see a few others around him.

"Thank goodness you're awake Sero!" Momo says with relief. "Glad you're okay buddy..." Kiri says with a smile. "Where's Denki? Is he okay?!" Sero asks, worried. "Don't sweat it. He's right beside you." Bakugo answers as Sero looked down to see a peacefully sleeping Kaminari hugging him. He blushed a bit. "Glad... he's okay.." he says with a soft smile. "The doctor said you two need a lot of rest, especially Denki here." Kirishima explained. "I see..." Sero hugged Denki.

"So, since everyone knows we exsist... how do we explain to your other friends?" He questions. "Well... we may have told them to come over.." Mina says with a slight smile. "You what."

~~~

A few minutes pass when the entirety of class 1a came in and were shocked to see the sirens. "Oh my goodness! They are real!" Ochaco says surprised. "They look really cool! Ribbit" Tsu says. Sero did a small wave, a little nervous with the many people in the room.

"Now everyone. Give the two space. They do need the rest" Present Mic spoke, peeking in the room. They all apologize and leave the room, Kiri stayed for a bit longer. "They all seem interesting.." Sero says. "That's my class for you." Kiri says with a chuckle.

It went silent for a bit. "Do you plan on going back home...?" Kiri asks, breaking the silence. Sero thought for a minute. "Well... I'd have to think about it with Denki, once he's awake and all..." Kiri nodded. "Well, I'll leave you be to rest, we'll come to check in on you guys every now and then." As he got up and headed to the door.

"Thank you..." Kiri stopped and turned to Sero. "For saving me that day.. I never gotten the chance to thank you. So... thank you." Kiri smiled. "Hey, no problem. You're welcome. And thank you for saving us back there." Sero smiled back, and Kiri left. Leaving Sero alone with a sleeping Denki. Soon enough, he fell asleep. Cuddling Denki in his arms.

~~~

A few days have passed, and the two were now out of the hospital and have decided on whether to stay or go back home.

The group were at the beach.

Both Sero and Denki were looking out at the water. With Kirishima, Mina, and Bakugo behind them. Along with Iida, Midoriya, Momo, and Aizawa.

"So you guys are really heading back home..." Mina says with a frown. The two turn to them. "Well, we don't want to give your teacher more hell..." Denki chuckled, seeing how their class was. It was... chaotic. "But hey! You could always come see us once we're around again!" Sero says. "We'll try to!" Kiri says.

As the two go in their siren forms. "It was really nice meeting you all, hope we meet again soon." Sero says, jumping into the water. "Yeah, and thank you once again. It was really fun!" Denki says, following Sero.

The group watched as they swam away. They were about to walk when they watched the two jump out the water and kiss each other. "I knew it! I knew they were dating!!" Mina screamed with excitement, jumping up and down. "The more you jump on this old bridge, the more I expect it to break underneath your feet raccoon eyes." Bakugo says. "Oh hush! Let a girl be happy!" Mina pouts, Bakugo smirks.

"Was that a smile I see?" Kiri says, smiling. "Oh shut it shitty hair!" Bakugo yells and walks off, Kiri laughed and the group left back to the dorms. Hoping to see the sirens once again.

Who knows, maybe they will meet again.

~~~
A/N

And that is it! Hope you guys enjoyed this story of mine! It was really fun creating this story.

But hey, I'm making more stories so you guys can have something else to read since this one is done.

Once again, hope you all enjoyed, and hope to have you guys on another adventure! Byeee!!