ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

Mina and Kirishima were slightly panicking, but Sero and Denki were panicking more. "Who told someone?!" Kiri whispered. "I don't think anyone said anything, unless... someone saw us that day?" Mina whispered back.

The group quickly got out of there. "Let's just head back to the dorms, it's safer there." Kiri says as they make their way out of the city. But back at the dorms, everyone had heard about the news.

~~~

Once the group got back to the dorms, they walk in to be greeted by worried classmates. "Where have you been!? Have you not heard the news?!" Iida questioned. "Who are those two with you?" Momo asks. "Kirishima, didn't you tell me you were sick?" Deku questioned.

"Alright! Look, first, we were out showing my... cousins around, so we hurried back when we heard. Second, these two are Sero and Denki, they aren't from around here. Third, Kiri was feeling a bit better since I asked him to come with me." Mina answered all the questions without a sweat. Surprisingly.

"Understandable, but do be careful next time." Iida says. "Now, we'll be in Kirishima's dorm." Mina says as they went to Kiri's dorm, Bakugo following from behind.

Once they got inside, they sighed. With Sero and Denki still panicking. "How did you two get caught!?" Bakugo questioned with anger. "We don't know! We haven't said or told anyone!" Kiri answered. "It could most likely have been someone that saw us at the beach" Mina says, Bakugo sighed. "You realize that they can now be in danger?!"

As the three were talking, Denki clinged to Sero close and hid his face in his chest, while Sero tried to comfort him the best he could.

"Look, all we can do is just lay low. No one would even dare look in UA." Kiri exclaims. "Plus, no one can actually get in" Mina says. "Has anyone ever seen us in this form at all?" Sero asked, slightly worried. "No, I don't think so." Kiri answers. "It never shown a true photo in the books, only one of what would represent you guys looks." Mina answers.

"For now, they are staying in here until this news dies down." Bakugo says. "You don't have to tell us twice, we are staying in here. Just to be safe." Sero says, holding a scared Denki close.

~~~

A few hours pass by, nothing much has happened. The three have learned that the two love sushi though. So Mina would occasionally sneak out to get them sushi, surprisingly, no one has caught her, yet.

Denki was taking a nap on Sero, while Sero was laying there, staring at the ceiling. As for Kirishima and Bakugo, the two were down in the lobby, chilling with some others.

As a few more hours pass by, it was now the afternoon. As someone knocked on Kiri's dorm. Bakugo opened it to see it was Midoriya. "What do you want nerd." He asked. "Mr. Aizawa wants to see you three in the lobby. Someone wants to talk to you guys." Midoriya explained and walked off, it was a bit suspicious but they shrugged it off and went to the lobby, leaving both boys to rest.

Once they got to the lobby, they see a man in a suit along with a short man by his side. "You three. Outside. We need to talk." Aizawa says and he walks outside. They follow.

"What did you want to talk to us about Mr. Aizawa?" Kiri asks. "This man here wants to talk to you." He points to the man in the suit. "I'm getting a bad feeling about this guy, keep your eyes on him." Bakugo mumbled to Mina and Kiri, as they slightly nod to him.

"Greetings kids. I have heard the news that some sirens were roaming around, and I was wondering if you three new about them?" The guy asked. "No, we don't." Bakugo answers. "Not even this photo will help?" As he held up a photo of them at the beach carrying the ice chest that Sero and Denki were in.

"Are you stalking us? What the hell." Mina says with a glare. "I deeply apologize, but this was the only way I could get proof of their exsistence. You see, I'm not here to do harm to the two, I only want to help them." The man explained. "I don't believe in what you're even saying sir." Kiri says. "But do believe me. I only want to relocate them so that they will be at peace. Not to be disturbed by the public." He explained some more, but the three weren't buying it.

"How do we know you're just lieing to us to just get your dirty paws on them." Mina says, crossing her arms with a glare. "Like I said, I only want to protect them."

"Wait. How did they let you in?" Bakugo asks. The man snapped his fingers as Aizawa wrapped his scarf around the three.

"What the!? Hey!" Kiri yells.
"I knew it!!" Bakugo says.
"Let go!!" Mina screamed.

"Now I can make this easy and simple. You three tell me where they are, and I won't lay a hand on any of you." He says, getting close to them. "Go to hell! We aren't saying anything!" Bakugo says, gritting his teeth.

Meanwhile, the little guy that was with the man was already searching for the two. He checked every room, until he got to Kirishima's. Finding Sero and Denki.

"Now, I'll ask one more time. Where are they." He kept asking, but to no avail. Mina, Kiri, and Bakugo would not say a word about them. That's when, the small man walked out with a terrified Denki and Sero. "Boss, I have checked every room, only to find these two."

The guy looked at the two and squinted, then shrugged it off. "Very well. I apologize for misjudging you three." He snapped his fingers again and Aizawa let them go, the two men have left.

Aizawa snapped out of it, confused. "Why am I at the dorms, and who are those two?" He asked, questioning who Sero and Denki are, only to see them faint out of panic.

~~~

Time had passed, as they woke up and noticed they weren't outside anymore. They were in Recovery Girl's office. "Oh! You two are awake!" She says, making the two flinch a little. "Don't worry, your friends brought you here. You both passed out. But you two should be okay to head back now." She explained. "Thank you miss..." Sero says.

They got up and walked out, heading back to the dorms.

While walking there, Kiri, Mina, and Bakugo were explaining everything to Mr. Aizawa. "I see, well thank you for telling me. I'll make sure to inform the other pros about this guy." He says and turns to see the two coming back. "And you two."

They froze and stared at Aizawa, frightened. "No need to keep your secret, they have told me everything. I won't say a word, so your secret is safe with me." He walks away, as the two sighed in relief. "Who else did you tell?" Denki asked, a little worried since they now know that someone else has found out.

"Well..." Mina motioned over three others. It was Midoriya, Momo, and Iida. "Don't worry, they are the only ones that know as well." Mina says.

"You two look amazing." Momo compliments them. "I assure you, you two are safe under our protection!" Iida says confidently. "Yeah! Can't wait to learn about you guys." Midoriya says with a smile.

"Though, does anyone know they can shapeshift?" Momo asks. "We learned about this in class." Mina says. "I think I was sick that day.. my apologies." Momo says, looking down. "Alright everyone, let's head back inside. It's getting late after all." Iida announces, and they all head inside the dorms.

~~~

"I was positive that they would know! I'm sorry boss..."
"No need to apologize my dear companion. I know they were hiding them there." The man says, sitting in his chair. "After all, I do have another plan."

"Please do explain! I love when you explain your plans!" As he turned in his chair and shown on the screen, a dot. Which is at the dorms. "I have put a tracker on one of them, and once the time is right. I will catch them by surprise." He explains.

"Ooh! I love it! You're so smart boss!"
"Oh, I know my companion. I know.."

~~~

I REDID IT!!
JUST HOPING IT DOESN'T GET DELETED.

But yeah, I am also making another story. Which is a fnaf crossover with mha. Basically with the bakusquad.

I also unpublished my other stories, because there were too many to keep up with. But I haven't deleted them! They're just in my drafts until further notice.

Anyways, that's all from me. Buh bye!

Edit: WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING SCREAM CAUSE IT WAS FUCKING UP AGAIN