ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

A new day has started. Kirishima was getting ready for the day, while the two sirens were still asleep in the cooler. As someone knocked on the door. "Hey Kiri, can I talk to you for a second?" It was Midoriya.

In a panic, he threw his blanket over the cooler and opened the door. "Yes Midoriya?" As he walked into the room, Kiri had to not be suspicious about the sirens. "You know about those sirens that we learned in class about?" Deku asks, Kiri nods.

"Well apparently, there is news about a sighting of them yesterday! I know you, Kacchan, and Mina went to the beach, so did you see them?" Kirishima was sweating, panicking even. "Nope! We haven't seen those sirens at all! The teacher did say it was just a myth." He tried to lie his way out of the conversation.

"Are you sure?" As Deku was asking a question, the sirens began to wame up, realizing the blanket covering them. Denki tried removing it. "Yep. I'm positive Midor-" he was cut off to the sound of his blanket moving and instantly sat on the cooler, squishing the two.

"Are you okay?" Midoriya asked. "Yep! Perfectly fine!" Denki and Sero tried pushing the cooler open, while Kirishima tried to keep it closed. "Kirishima, what are you hiding?"

"Nothing! You should get going!" Kirishima wanted him out, as he activated his quirk to keep the cooler shut. Deku was getting suspicious. As they started making noises, chattering noises, as Kiri tried covering the noises with coughs.

Midoriya just stood there, confused and suspicious. "I might be getting sick." While Sero was being squished the most with Denki on top of him, both being very uncomfortable and wanting out. "You should leave, so you don't become sick you know" as he chuckled nervously. "Ok Kirishima" as Deku left, a sigh of relief left him, as he was thrown off the cooler with the sirens flopping out of it.

The two growled at him, Kiri got up. "Look, only me and my two friends know about you being here. No one else does. So I panicked and didn't know what to do!" He explains. "You could of moved us somewhere else." As Sero spoke, which left Kirishima flabbergasted. "So you do speak."

"Yeah. We just choose not to. Sometimes" Denki spoke. "Well, it's just me." Kiri says.

"We didn't trust you, cause your kind is dangerous." Sero responds. "I know, cause my teacher told my class about you two, how you guys destroyed an entire city and murdered everyone." The two were confused.

"So that is how you humans portray us? As killers?" Denki asks. "Well, that's what the book said." Kiri answers. "That's all wrong!" Sero says. "Yes, we have killed. But not an entire city!"

"We have only killed thousands. Only for protection." Denki says. "Well, the book said you guys kill people for food and use your singing to lure people to kill them." Kiri says.

The two were in disgust. "We never used our singing for that! We haven't used it since we were discovered." Denki says. "Your supposed book is filled with lies." Sero says.

As another knock was heard at the door. "Kirishima, are you coming downstairs for breakfast?" It was Iida. "Crap! Uh, hide!"

As the two hid in the closet, Kirishima opened the door. "I'll be down in a bit Iida, just doing something right quick."

"Oh! My apologies! I shall let you go back to what you are doing!" As Iida left. Kiri closed his door. "Listen, you two can look around my room. Just don't go out to the balcony or answer the door for anyone. I'll be back." As he left, leaving the two sirens alone.

The two left the closet. "Can't believe they would call us killers." Denki says, sitting on the floor. Sero sighed, "if only they knew the truth."

You see, even though they killed their townspeople, they regretted doing that. That's why they hid away for centuries. They only use their singing to ward off others, only for them to be killed by the rocks pummling the ships. The two are only seen as killers. Nothing else.

As Kirishima went downstairs for breakfast, he was greeted by the others. "Didn't you say you were getting sick Kirishima?" Midoriya asks. "It might of just been me feeling off, sorry about that." As he got his breakfast and began eating.

"So shitty hair. How are the two fish brains" Bakugo asked, but whispered the last bit so no one would hear. "Nearly got caught by Midoriya, but it went well. Thankfully." Kirishima whispered back.

"I wanna go check on them!" Mina whispers. "We can later" as the three continue eating, Denki and Sero were looking around Kiri's dorm. Curious about everything. As Sero transformed, with Denki noticing and panicking slightly. "Won't someone notice?!" Denki says with slight worry in his voice. Luckily their old clothes form with their human forms! "It's just you and me Sparky, no one will know."

Denki was hesitent, but turned into his other form. Sero smiles and kisses his head, a hand on his cheek. "Still the handsome, pretty face I know and love" Denki blushes and giggles, smiling and looking in Sero's eyes. Sero staring back as they leaned in close, about to kiss when the door suddenly opened. They flinched and turned fast towards the door, blushing red.

It was Kiri, Mina, and Bakugo. All surprised. It was silent as they were all staring at each other. Until Mina broke the silence, "yall can become human?!"

"Uhh, yeah?" Sero answered, looking away. "At least we don't have to keep you both in a cooler for who knows how long." Bakugo says. As Denki stood behind Sero, hugging him and hiding his face from embarressment. As Mina gasped, "we can take them shopping!"

"Shopping? For what." Bakugo asks. "You know! Clothes!" Mina says. "Have fun with that, I'm not going." As Bakugo walked off. "Aww, come on Bakubro! It'll be fun!" Kiri says. "I'm not going shopping for a bunch of fish. You're on your own!" As Bakugo left.

"Welp, guess it's just you and me Kirishima. This will be fun!" Mina jumps up and down in excitement. "But, aren't our clothes good enough?" Sero asks confused. "Well... no one wears clothes like that anymore." Kiri says. "Yeah, people will think it's weird. No offense" Mina says. "Oh."

"But don't worry! Once we get you both new clothes, you'll look like regular people!" Mina says. "Yeah, then no one would figure out who you two are!" Kiri says.

Kirishima did have a point, there would be people that would try to hunt them down. "I guess.." Sero answers.

"Now the problem is, getting you guys out so we can go." Mina says, thinking of what to do. "I'm sure everyone is finished with breakfast right about now, so we should be able to sneak out, probably." Kirishima says. "Someone might see though!" Mina replies.

As Kirishima gotten an idea, and pulls out two big backpacks. "It's our only choice I could think of." They were confused. "What do you want us to do exactly?" Denki asked, peeking from behind Sero. "You might not like it, but can yall fit in?" He asks, as they realize what he's meaning. "Are you serious."

"It was the only thing I could think of, I'm sorry!" As they hesitated and climbed into a backpack, surprisingly fitting in both. Mina and Kiri grabbed both backpacks and walked out, leaving the dorms with no one questioning them. They did leave them an airhole so they wouldn't suffocate. "Next stop, clothes shopping!"