ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

The group have made it out the dorms and into the city. "Alright, where to first?" Kiri asks. "There!" Mina points to a clothing store.

Sero and Denki were looking around at the tall buildings and lights, very confused and a bit overwhelmed. "Over here you two!" Mina called out, getting their attention. The two made their way to them.

"Why are there so many shiny lights?" Denki asked. "So many tall buildings.."

"A lot has changed for you two over the centuries, but hey! It's great!" Kirishima answers. Mina's looking around, choosing a few outfits for the two. "I have a few outfits I picked out that would fit you both." As she gave the two some outfits and led them to the changing rooms.

The two have tried on many outfits, until theu found the perfect outfits that fit themselves.

Denki's outfit

Sero's outfit

"You both look so fabulous!" Mina exclaims with sparkles in her eyes, happily smiling

"You both look so fabulous!" Mina exclaims with sparkles in her eyes, happily smiling. "I kind of like it" Denki says with a small smile, comfortable in his chosen outfit. "You look amazing" Sero complimented, making Denki become flustered a bit.

Which made Mina realize, "are you two... ya know." As she does the hand motion, making the two confused. "Are we... what?" Sero tilted his head in confusion. "Mina, they aren't gonna get what you're implying." Kiri tells her. "What she's trying to ask is, are you two a thing. As in dating."

The two blushed. "Well, I mean-...." Denki looked down, hand behind his head. "It's... complicated? We don't know exactly" Sero answers. "Well we won't judge! Things have changed around here!" Mina says with a grin on her face. "Now we should head back to the dorms before the others figure out we left." Kiri says, as the four make their way out of the store.

~~~

Meanwhile, somewhere else in a different part of Japan. Things were going down.

"Sir! We found them! Look!" As a man shown a mysterious figure a picture. Which was of Kirishima, Bakugo, and Mina carrying the two sirens, Denki and Sero, in an ice chest at the beach.

"That's them alright. Where are they located?" The figure asks. "Not sure about that sir, we are working on that. But! We do know the identities of the three people in this photo."

As three files were pulled up on a big screen, showing the files of Ejiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugo, and Mina Ashido.

"All three are from UA?"
"That is correct sir!"
"We shall travel there right away."
"On it!"

As the person ran out, leaving the figure alone inthe dark room. "Finally.... after all of these years... I will finally get you both fishes."

~~~

Back with the group.

The four were exploring the city, checking out places with the two and showing them around. They even tried some sweet treats.

"And that is called fish cakes" Kiri says, munching into a fish cake. They tried it and instantly fell in love with it. "So delicious!" Denki exclaims, as Sero nodded in agreement.

Just as they were about to leave, the news turned on a nearby tv.

"Stay alert! The myth it true! Sirens have been located here in Japan!"

~~~

Tee hee, I'm back.