ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

The three arrived at the dorms, scared out of their minds. Trying to process what had happened.

"That couldn't have been real.." Mina says. "It sure as hell was real raccoon eyes!" Bakugo yelled. "They are real, just like in class. The legend is true." Kirishima exclaims. "We have to tell everyone about this!" Mina says. "And get everyone thinking we're crazy? Not a chance." Bakugo answers.

"Then what should we do then.." Kirishima asks. "Simple, we head back to the beach later." Mina answers. "Are you out of your mind, after whatever those things did?" Bakugo claims.

"Do you want to be called crazy?" Mina answers, as Bakugo stood there in silence. It took a few minutes, until he spoke, "if you die, it's not my fault."

As time had passed by, the sun was setting. Kirishima, Mina, and Bakugo were ready to go back and gather evidence of the two creatures they have encountered. They gotten their cameras ready.

"Are you extras coming or what!" Bakugo yells out, already out the car. "Don't rush us bro, we're coming!" Kirishima calls out as both him and Mina made their way to the sand. As the three went back to the spot where the sirens were last spotted.

"I don't see them anywhere." Bakugo says, looking around, "they could of swam off."

As Kiri walked to the docks, where he seen one of them and looked out to the rock. Noticing it was the both of them. "Guys! I found them, over there!" He yelled out to get Mina and Bakugo's attention. Meanwhile, the sirens that were on the rock were chilling and talking to each other.

"Do you think those humans will come back?" Denki wonders. "If they're brave enough. Doubt they would with how scared they were." Sero answers, laying beside Denki with an arm around him. "You don't think they're like... those people we dealt with back then?" Denki looks at Sero with a worried expression, he looks at him. "We can never be too sure Denki..."

As Sero looked at the docks to notice Kirishima was there, calling to Mina and Bakugo. "Crap! They're back!"

In a panic, the two dived into the water. Back at the docks, Kiri saw the two dive in the water. "They went in the water..."

"What are we suppose to do?" Mina asks. "We go back home and forget this ever happened." Bakugo says. "We swim out there" Kirishima answers. "Are you crazy shitty hair!"

"If bad comes to worse, then we won't come back and forget all this ever happened." As Kiri climbed on to the railing of the dock and dived in. Mina also climbed on the railing, but Bakugo tries to stop her. "You're seriously going to listen to him?"

Mina looked at him "if anything bad happens, you can call for help." As she jumps in, leaving Bakugo on the docks. "These two morons are going to die."

~~~
Hola! It's me, the creator. Sorry for the late chapter! I was really busy with other things.

But hey, new chapter! And since it's december, think of this as an early Christmas present from me.

Also, sorry if it's a short chapter, it's like 1:30 in the morning for me.

Anyways, that's enough of me talking, more chapters will be out soon! Bye!