Chapter 5

Anna's pov:

I wake up feeling dizzy as fuck ,I open my eyes and see that I am not in the same basement room place I was before . I try to close my fist in anger but it won't close I look down and then up ....these are baby mittens and I am in a pink crib what the actual fuck. I look around the room and see this room is covered with fucking baby stuff I keep looking around and I see that same women what was her name again?...v-valerie ? Yeah I think that's her name but imma just call her a bitch.

She looks up from her phone and smirks at me not the sinister one she gave me but it is like I don't really know at this point ,I needa get out . I stand up from the crib but the crib bars reach my shoulder level . This going to be fucking hard at least I am not tied up to a chair in a basement .

The strange women comes closer to me she looks like she works out . This is going to be a hard escape from this maniac. I look up and scream at her to let me go ." You asshole let me go you fucking bitch!"
She comes and picks me up , I start squirming around but it seems like I am to weak for her .

I try to punch her but she manages to put me on her hip and catch my hand , I punch her with my other hand on the chest but it seems to do nothing.

She puts me on a chair and straps me around it and offers me a glass of water which I send it flying across the room with my foot.

She crosses her arms and looks down at me in disapproval and for some reason I put my head down and look away.