Chapter 23

Valerie's pov:

"What the hell was that Louis?" I ask in frustrated tone because Anna had to see all of that .
"Val listen ...I can explain." Louis says in a low tone . Why did she even want to have sex in her office ? She could've asked Iris who would do anything for sex .
"Explain." I say as I look her in the eye and sit on the desk to rest my body that is tensed .
"Val me and Iris have being using her as a...sex slave . We signed a contract to keep our company's distanced from each other but then me and Iris wanted to try something different. It's like back in highschool where we used to have threesomes with each other all day . Where me , Iris and you dated . But this is a little more different. "She says in a soft tone.
"Mhmm but Louis you should not even trust her . I know you and Iris just want to have fun but this is a serious situation . If you or Iris mess up our whole business would go down in flames . " I tell her to make sure she understands that this is not how we used to do things in highschool this is playing with fire.
"Yes I understand...I didn't trust her from the beginning. " she laughs it of making me smile.
"Also Iris is a switch who would've thought if you make her sit on your lap for an hour she would become a sub "Louis says in a fit of laughter as I join her .
Me and Louis walks to the door to check on Anna  . I quickly pull out my phone to take a photo even Louis does when she sees Anna curled in a ball of blanket . After taking the cute picture I walk up to her and pick her up and place a pacifier in her perfect pink lips . She squirms in my arms as I place her on my hip and take her stuffie from the bean bag . I walk out of the room and sit on one of Louis chairs as she sits opposite me . Just then Iris burst threw the door waking Anna up in my arms , making me death stare her as she says sorry . Iris sits next to Louis and puts on the best serious face I ever seen her do . I look at them confused .
"Valerie me and Iris wants to ask you a very serious question that you and Anna can decide now or you can disagree this is not forced on anyone ." Louis says as she looks at Anna who is still sucking her pacifier. 
"We would like to experiment with yall...it's up to yall if you and Anna want to do that."

Hello guys ☺
I just wanted to apologize for not updating for such a long time leaving a few readers upset or on the edge to see what happens yet again I apologize for that 😂.  I hope yall have a good day or a good night 🎉.