Chapter 10

Anna's pov:

"Or what". I spit back at Valerie, I really want to see and test waters here . When it was the 2 week all my thoughts of running away was gone because  I realized I have nothing there for me . And Valerie has been letting me slide so let's see if she will let me slide. Plus today is that meeting for her club or company things which is like far away . So let's see how much I can piss her off.

She walk up to me and pulls the crib bars down and tells me that she is tried of my tantrums . Oh fuck the only punishment I had was corner time. Shit I think I pushed it to far when she pulls my diaper down and  bends me over her knees . Fuck this gonna hurt I think to my self ." I can't believe how misbehaved you are today !" she brings her hand with the first sting on my left ass cheek." You are going to count each spank you get and say thank you and sorry". She say in a angry tone.

Slap.

"One .Thank you , sorry"!

"Sorry who?"

Slap.

"Two. Thank you,sorry mam!"

Fuckkkkk this fucking hurts shit .
Tears start to well up in my eyes at the 45th Slap why did I have to test her .

"50.Thankyou ,sorry mam."

"Did you learn your lesson." She askes me in a stern voice . Damn why is it so addicting to test her patience.
"Fuck no what lesson should I even learn about!" I say threw my tears. She picks me up and bends me over the bed. I hear her grab something from my drawers and comes at the back of me and says to me " Are you going to be a good girl?" " I am not fucking answering you !" I try to get up but she pushes me back down the bed and puts a cold liquid on my asshole and puts something heavy and large making me moan in pain and pleasure. She askes me again " Are you going to be a good girl for me ?" Fuckk " No " I managed to get out before she started moving the plug in and out slowly ." Yes mommy yes mommy i-i will be good please." I say ina desperate voice. "Oh really are you gonna be good for mommy huh"?
"Yes mommy ". She stops and picks me up and takes me to the bathroom .

She puts cream on my burning ass as I cry and she shushs me in her arms. After she calmed me down she diapered me and put me in a onesie with cartoon animals with a white background and clipper the bottom clips . She put a clip on pacifier one my onesie and put me in a black dugree and put on some boots black leg shoes . Fuck my ass hurts .