Chapter17

Anna's pov:

Mommy picks me up and walks down the long staircase towards the cafeteria and sets me down on one of the hard wooden chairs that make the spots where she spanked me hurt making me almost scream . I see as she walks so sexy to the counter asking them for ice cream i get distracted by my thoughts as i see Louis coming towards me waving at me. I wave back , she picks me up bouncing me on her hip which makes me feel little just as i was about to slip Valerie came back with strawberry ice cream with sprinkles I make grabby hands towards the ice cream , she hands it to me but her facial expressions are ...angry why is she angry now she was perfectly fine what the fuck happen.
"Hey Louis ." she says in a calm tone but her expression is telling me something else.
I look up at Louis I see shes smirking well this is interesting .
"Hey val how are you doing ? Are you okay you seem pissed." Louis says in a teasing tone .
Wow is she...jealous? I hold in my laughter turning red as well because off holding my breathe and laughter .
Valerie turns to me with death stare i immediatly stop smiling , I take a bit of ice cream and put it on Valeries nose making me and Louis laugh as Valerie glares at us with an irritated stare which makes it more funnier .
I stop laughing and make grabby hands towards Valerie which she takes instantly and sets me on her hip as me and her along with Louis sit on the wooden table where i was sitting before but this time I was on Valeries lap which is more comfortable to sit on then this stupid wooden chairs .