Chapter 6

Valerie's pov:

I look down at her and meet her eyes ,she instantly looks down . "Since you are new to this whole lifestyle that I am giving you I will have mercy on your punishment." I say in a cold tone after feeling hurt from my baby girls words . I wanted to cry on the spot when she said that but I have to stick with Iris's words to be patient with her and stern .

I take a seat on the wooden chair I was originally sitting on ." Look at me".  I say in a soft voice but still stern.

She looks at me with unshed tears in her eyes ,I was quick enough to hug her and calm her down. I could tell she was trying to get out of my reach but I only let her go after she calmed down. I sat back in my chair and looked at her ."Anna listen here honey I am only giving you what's best for you okay. I know your frustrated with the situation  you are in now but trust me it will get better alright just give it a chance ...please. " I said to her in a hush tone so she does not get overwhelmed again.

I could see Anna contemplating with the situation so I gave her some space and waited for her answer. I hope she agrees and gives this a chance I really want her . If she does not want to agree to this lifestyle then I am going to spare her without Louis or Iris knowing about it because  they are going to be disappointed that Anna never choose me to be her Dom.  Which I see why ...who would even want a Dom that kidnapped them and they are in a Mafia, who would even want someone like that. I just hope she will be my babygirl.

She looks up from the chair she is straped in and says in a soft voice " I will give this a chance ". I almost literally jumped in excitement in my chair but held it in , the only thing I can't hold in is my smirk.

Yes! I finally get her . I snap out of my urges to cuddle her and thank her . I finally manage to get out after my shock and excitement and say" Thank you for giving me and this lifestyle a chance . We still need to discuss many things but for now let's get you freshened up.