Chapter 25

Iris's pov:

It's being 35 minutes of me and Louis stressing at what they are gonna say , if they say yes then maybe we can make an arrangement but if they say no then well we will not force anything on them especially Anna since she's quiet new to this lifestyle but I'm sure Valerie would prepare her .
"Hey its okay Iris, don't bite your nails its not good." Louis says as she pats my shoulder .
"Yeah I guess , maybe I should take a small walk " I tell Louis as she follows behind me . Just as I was about to reach the door the door opens revealing Valerie and Anna. I'm guessing Anna is not in her headspace.
"We made our decision me and Valerie agreed to yall's idea ." Anna says softly as Valerie sets her down .
We all take out seats sitting opposite each other.
"Are you sure you want to agree to this Anna?" I say as I look at her with hope that she'll agree to this .
"Mhmm yeah it won't be bad right" She says as I go into relief .
Well this either is going to be fucking disappointing or exciting .
"Alright me and Iris will tell you what we have planned and the arrangement. " Louis says in a firm voice making all of us nod in agreement.
"First of for starters we will all be staying together in The Delie mansion that we bought as soon as we moved out of the college dorms . I know that the gallone community is here but The Delie mansion is more closer to the city giving us an advantage plus Quin will take over as the manager and we will only come when needed . We can change the rules if you are uncomfortable.  " I say as I fiddle with the cotton string from my top. They all nod in agreement making me feel less anxious and  more excited with this new arrangement.
"Mhm yes me and Anna both agreed that we will try an open relationship with yall ." Valerie says with a smirk, oh I know that smirk she's gonna make it hard for me since she knows I'm a slave sub .fuck.

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter 😅
I was thinking about Anna and Valerie having Louis and Iris  as open relationship  partners for quiet a long time and decided to take that idea 
From this Chapter onwards it is gonna get spicy 😏👀
I hope yall have a good day or night🥳