Chapter 13

Anna's pov:

Valerie was carrying me towards a weird board room meeting place after some scary business people greeted us at the doors . She sat down where there was a golden plate that had her name carved in the gold and set me on her lap . Douglas left saying he had to be somewhere something about an emergency .

After about 5 minutes of boredom some very tall business people walked in some had Littles in there arms and others didn't. Valerie stood up with me in her arms and shook the hands of these people. A man came and settled what seemed to be baby chairs with straps almost like car seats but different on the floor next Valerie and other doms with their Littles.  Valerie picked me up and set me on the seat and straped me in. I did not really like the idea about this and I wanted out.

"Val-" as I was about to finish that sentence I saw she gave me a stern look with a eyebrow raised . Oh fuck I forgot the rule fuck hope I don't get punished my ass already hurts I don't need more.
"Sorry mommy . Mommy I want out of this chair I don't like ." I say with a pout on my lips.

"No my love you have to stay here okay . Are you hungry or thirsty?"

I look at with a frown I am a bit thirsty maybe they can get me water or something.
"Me thirsty ". I say to her in a whiny voice.
"Okay love I will get you something to drink".

I look her up and down damn she looks sexy as fuck I hope I get to see her without clothes. Fuck that would be so good. I look up and I see her perfectly round tits until I see that she was staring at me this whole time checking her out. I blush and look away as a waiter approaches us and gives me a bottle of cool milk. At this point I am going to be good to save my ass from Mommy .