Chapter 35

Anna's  pov:

I come down from my high , I look at Valerie.  She smiles at me as her green orbs meet my brown eyes . I feel a hand grab my waist . I look down to see Valerie lifting me up from the bed that was used for such ...tension  .
"Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up. We still have a surprise to be revealed for you and Iris. "Valerie says as she kisses my cheek and walks towards the bathroom.
After getting a shower and getting cleaned up , Valerie wraps me with a towel and carries me to me and Iris's nursery . She picks out a black onesie with kittens on it, making me smile at the kittens .
"Do you want a diaper or pull up little one ?" Valerie asks me . I just stare blankly at her . I don't really feel like talking right now, so I just tilt my head at her .
"Alrighty diaper, it is !" Valerie says with a fake pirate voice as I giggle at her antics . She tapes the soft, comforting material around my waist and picks me up . Before we can exit the room, she stops dead in her tracks . She sticks out her tongue at me, making me giggle as she attacks my face with kisses .
"Ughh, I can't get over it . I have such a cute baby !" She says as she kisses my forehead gently .
"Mommy cute too." I say as giggles escape my lips .
"What's so funny?" Mommy says as she crosses her eyes slightly.
I just giggle as she walks down the stairs.  I look at Louis and Iris in curiosity as they sit there just talking .
I guess Iris is not little .
We reach the two couches where Iris and Louis are now sitting .
"You two girls ready for yall's surprise ?" Louis says in excitement, almost sounding like a child that just got sweets for free. Mommy chuckles at Louis as Iris joins in .
"Yes, I am . Are you ready ?" Iris asks as she looks at me ,waiting for a response .
I nod my head and smile at Iris, who smiles back .
Louis goes to the kitchen while Iris and I wait for this surprise.
Louis comes back from the kitchen holding a big brown box in her hands .
She sets the box down, allowing Iris and me to see what is in it . My eyes widen as I look at Valerie and Louis in shock . Iris sequels at the two white fur balls . Kittens .
"Thank you ! "Iris and I say in sync as Valerie and Louis smiles at us .
Valerie sets me down so I get a chance to pet the little kitty's.
"So what you two are going to name them?" Mommy asks as I look at Iris to see what she's going to name the kitten she's holding .
"Loffy skipper." I say proudly as Valerie and Louis laugh at the unique name.
"I'm gonna name him ...Mizuki walker" Iris says, making me smile at her unique name .
"How about we let these little guys rest . And in the meantime we can watch a movie . " Louis says, making Iris and I set the kittens down on the soft bed that was in the box . Louis picks me up, making me softly smile . Louis picks the clip on the pacifier that was on my onesie and slips it in my mouth as she sits down, pulling me into her lap .