Chapter 26

⚠  Smut Warning ⚠ 🫡😏
Hope yall enjoy this chapter 😌

Anna's  pov:

It's being a couple days since me and Valerie agreed to that agreement and today is the day we stay in that mansion. Since mama already told the movers to move our belonging two days before we arrive . Damn this mansion is flipin huge . I feel a cold hand interwine with hand making smile at mama.
"Mama" i say as I tug her shirt gentle, my damn legs are paining . I make grabby hands at her making her look down at me with a smirk . Why is she smirking ? What the hell. She sets me on her hip and bounces  me .
"Can you be big girl for me?" She says softly as I look at her confused why does she want me to go out of my headspace , she loves it when I'm in my headspace .
"Alright" I say to her making her smile , fuck her smile is so pretty.
"Let's go to somewhere special" She says as I look at her curious of what place she wants to go .
We go out to the field of the mansion and Valerie sets me down on my feet.
"Ughhh do I have to walk " I whine as she chuckles at me .
"Mhmm I don't know maybe you can fly " She says sarcastically and laughs it off when she catches me glaring at her. She takes my hand and walks to a big oak tree and picks up a fake grass door . Okay what the fuck is this like some kind of trap .
"What the fuck" I say as my mouth hangs open but quickly shuts when Valerie spanks my butt .
"Owww " I whine as she smirks at me .
" Remember your rules little one" She says as she takes my hand and walk down the stairs of that secret basement .
Woah the damn room is filled with music instruments and bean bags . Wait was Valerie in a band ?
"Yep I know what your thinking I was in a band with Louis,Iris and Sidney . Unfortunately the band fell apart when Sidney passed away in a car accident with me and Louis in it . We were going to get Iris to go audion for the finals and then that happened.  Valerie says in sad tone making me feel bad . I take a step towards her and embrace her in a hug . I can tell she smiling by now making laugh . We break from the hug and I see her looking at my lips . I crash my lips into hers soon I am on top of her on a bean bag making out . She swiftly turns me over making her on top of me and she attacks my neck by sucking the skin making me moan in pleasure.
"Ahhh mhmm v-val" I say out of breath as she massages my breast . I feel her hands going down in my pants untapping my diaper and rubbing my clit slow which makes me whine .
"Val please " I moan as she smirks at me making me more wet.
"Beg." She says in a cold voice , she can't be serious ahhh fuck I want it so bad fuck it.
"Please Valerie please I want to feel your fingers inside of me I want to feel you tounge please Valerie please mommy" I say in one breath hoping she will give in. She pulls down my pants and diaper at the same time and licks my clit with one stroke while making eye contact with me making squirm under her gaze . She holds both my thighs down and looks at with stern gaze.
"Princess you need to stay still for mommy. "   She says as I whimper when she moves her index finger in and out of me making me moan louder than I have ever moaned in my life . She keeps on licking my clit at a slow pace as she adds another finger in me moving more faster than before making me go out of breath. 
"Ahhh mommy please ahh" I say out of breath unable to finish my sentence.
"Please what princess " She says in a teasing tone as she adds the third finger in me making me moan her name.
"Mhmm ahhh hmh p-Please let me cum ahhh" I stutter as I am so close to my orgasm.  Oh shit I'm I'm about to cum , just as I'm about to cum she adds the fourth finger and starts kissing my lips again . I moan in her mouth as I cum . She brings her hand to her face and licks my cum of her finger and kisses me making taste myself.
"Mhmm mommy I feel tired "I say in a whiny voice but softy enough for her to hear.
"Mhmm I know let's go back and have a bath and then we can have nap mhmm?" She says as she helps change and gently picks me up and sets me on her hip , I rest my head on her shoulder as she rubs my back . I feel tired ,everything is going black.