-
SLAMMING HIS locker shut. Toby ignored the whispers about him. Ever since dewey arrested him for possession of drugs. Everyone knew about him using them, and they have been calling him a druggie and other names.

Toby didn't really give a shit about what people say about him. It's his life, and he can do what he pleases except for when his parents say not to. Which is all the time, he tries to do something dangerous.

"Yo! Toby!" Toby loudly groaned, "what? Do you want Lance?" He asked, annoyed

Lance was a guy who wouldn't leave Toby alone since freshman year. He was always trying to pick a fight with Toby and always taunting him.

"So, is it true? You were doing drugs?" Lance asked, actually sounding concerned, which Toby found weird.

"Yeah. Why do you care?" He asked ,"I don't. I just want to let you know that you're really pathetic. You can't handle a little pain, so you took drugs. That's such a pussy move," Lance laughed and Toby reacted before he could even think.

He punched Lance in his face and now Lance was on the ground, holding his nose. One of Lance friends pushed Toby back and Toby hit the lockers rather roughly.

Toby didn't resigstered that he was screaming as pain flared up his entire left arm.

"Toby!" His friends ran over and Chad couldn't contain his anger. He started to fight with Lance and his friends. Peter, and Ezra helping him.

"Toby!" Tara was in front of him and calling his name. Toby groaned in pain, breathing through it.

"Fuck! It's..it's my arm..I can't..Mmm....fucking move it," Toby held back a whimper

"I'm calling an ambulance!" Liv said, pulling out her phone. "Rudy..can you call my dad? " Toby asked and Rudy nodded ,"already on it. "

"Can you move your fingers?" Tara asked, "A little but hurts like a bitch." He laughed before groaning

"Why did you start a fight if you knew you wouldn't win?" Amber asked , annoyed, crossing her arms

Toby ignored her and Chad kneeled beside him. "You got a split lip," he told him

"Mom's going to kill you," Mindy laughed, "you need to go to the hospital too?" Toby questioned, with a teasing smile

"Nah, I'll be fine. How about you? How the pain?" Chad questioned, "like my arm is being burned." Toby replied, his eyes started to feel heavy

"Man, I could really use a smoke, right now..." Toby eyes closed and Chad caught him before he fell.

"Toby!" Angel rushed over, worried and his worry only increased as he saw Toby was passed out.

The paramedics were right behind him. Angel was seriously thinking about keeping Toby in a bubble wrap.
- - - -
"A cast!? And a sling!? No way! Absolutely not. " Toby protested , shaking his head

"Your arm is weak, Toby." His doctor told him ,"but I've been going to therapy. They said my arm was strong enough. It was," Toby agrued

"That's until you started using drugs," his doctor said, "the drugs messed with your system, Toby and being pushed against the locker injured your arm even more."

"Toby, just listen to the doctor, okay?" Angel said and Toby sighed ,"Fine,"

It wasn't until four hours later that Angel was driving himself and Toby back home. Toby was texting on his phone with one hand but that's all he needed.

"I'm sorry, dad. For you know, using drugs. " Toby mumbled putting his phone down.

"Why? Why did you do it? Why couldn't you just come to me? Or your papa? Papà?" Angel asked

"I don't know. I guess when Harvey just came up to me and said that he has something that could take my pain away....I just wanted the pain to stop and I wasn't thinking straight," Toby said

"Wait, Harvey came up to you? You didn't go to him?" Angel asked and Toby shook his head ,"Harvey came up to me during lunch when I was by myself. "

Angel hands clenched around the steering wheel. He was going to have a long chat with Harvey.

"Did he touch you?" Angel questioned and Toby scoffed ,"No. That bastard wanted me to suck him off but I punched him and I smacked his head against the steering wheel and than dewey showed up and you know the rest." Toby leaned his head against the window

"Get some sleep, Toby."
-----------------------------------
Word count - 740

Hope you enjoy!