22.

-
TOBY SMIRKED TO HIMSELF. His plan was working. His plan was to make Chad feel like complete shit and it was working. Did he feel guilty? Just a little but Chad started it and Toby was the one going to finish it.

Chad felt like complete shit. He's been making Toby jealous and Toby was saying so many sweet things about him and how he's an amazing boyfriend. An amazing boyfriend wouldn't make their significant other jealous. He should make it up to Toby.

Toby on the other was having a blast watching Chad freak out. That should probably be a lesson to him to never ever make Toby jealous.

Toby and chad where currently with everyone else. Chad had an arm thrown over Toby's shoulder as Toby was drinking his ice coffee.

Toby phone lit up with a notification and he grabbed his phone looking at it.

Ethan - "Need help with an assignment. Can you help me?"

Toby - "sure. Where did we meet?"

Ethan -"campus library. In five?"

Toby -"yeah. I'm close by."

Ethan -"okay."

"I have to go and help Ethan with an assignment." Toby announced standing up and Chad stood up as well, "I'm coming with."

"Babe, we're gonna be in the library probably for hours." Toby told him ,"and I will be there every hour." Chad replied and Toby shrugged, "Alright. See you guy's later."

"See ya!"

"Have fun at the library!"
- - -
Chad was bored out of his mind. He was aimless watching tiktok on his phone with one headphone in. While Toby and Ethan were working on the assignment.

It seemed like Ethan really didn't need help but just wanted Toby to help him. Chad was jealous. Of course, he was! Toby was his.

"Hey, Chad. We're done." Toby told him and Chad stood up, putting his phone away ,"great. Let's get going. You're fine to walk back by yourself, right Ethan?" Chad questioned

"Yeah." Ethan nodded, slightly glaring at Chad who forced a smile as he grabbed Toby's hand before he dragged him out of the library.

It was dark outside. They spent hours in the library. "Chad, what's the rush?" Toby questioned, pulling at Chad's arm making him slow down.

"Sorry, I just want to get back to our dorm room." Chad told him, "Alright, just don't drag me." Toby told him.

It wasn't long before the two of them arrived at their dorm and as soon as Toby closed the door. He was pinned to it by Chad who placed his lips on top of his.

Chad tapped his legs and Toby wrapped his legs around Chad's waist while wrapping his arm's around his neck.

Chad carried Toby to their room and put on the bed. Toby pulled back from the kiss and Chad started to kiss his neck.

"Chad, are you jealous of Ethan?" Toby chuckled but moaned as Chad softly bit down on his neck.

"Maybe. Or maybe I just want to show you how special you are to me, and how sorry I am for making you jealous all week." Chad told him,looking down at him

"Then what are you waiting for?" Chad leaned down and roughly kissed him and Toby moaned,

It wasn't long before both of them had taken their clothes off and Chad lifted Toby legs and thrusted inside him without warning.

Toby gasped, throwing his head back in both pain and pleasure. Chad started off rough and fast. Toby's arms tightened around him and he buried his face in Chad's neck, mumbling out small cursing

"Chad!" Chad's pace wasn't slowing down and Toby was a moaning mess.

Chad pulled out of Toby before turning him around and thrusting back inside, "ah!" Toby gasped gripping the bedsheets , and Chad placed a hand on top of Toby's interlocking his hand with his.

His arm wrapped around Toby's waist. He placed kisses to the back of Toby's neck as he pounded into him.

Chad's pace was fast and rough for an hour before he started to slow down. Toby had cummed against the bedsheets twice and he felt something warm inside of him and he knew Chad had came.

It wasn't long before Chad laid next to him both of them slightly panting. "I love you, Toby and I'm sorry for making you jealous."

"I love you too, Chad." Toby placed a kiss to Chad's lips , smiling down at him.

"Now, help me shower?"
------------------------------------
Word count - 740

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry for the bad smut.