Phase I: Chapter 7

SORRY LATEEE~ I WAS JUST TOO BUSY AND I DON'T WANNA WRITE A SHITTY CHAPTER SO....

Eros/Cupid/Yoongi's POV

"FROST?!"

—-What the fuck, I really thought that he was missing.

"E-Eros." He fixed himself. "WHY TH—"

"I'm Ice." I felt my body froze when he said that he was Ice, "Okay, I get it. Ice."

---I really hate it when he uses his powers.

I really understand if he's pretending to be like this infront of my mother, Well, if Mystique is going to know his name, what more if she knew that mother is alive.

"Hello?" Jin put his phone on his ear, "Kook, where the fuck are you?!" Namjoon stole Jin's 

"Give me the phone," Jin frowned but.. "Oh shit my eggs!" Then he rushed to the kitchen.

"What's with hyung's eggs?" Hoseok stood, "Oh, hello Venus."

"What the fuck," Yoongi groaned, "Why are you guys so annoying and irritating and disgusting and shits?"

"Fuck you." Everyone said.

"Wow, I thought everyone here is cuss free." Frost said, "But everyone are using 'fucks' and 'shits'."

"It's because we're fab." I nodded at my sentence. Frost looked at me weirdly then shook his head.

So after that Frost left then I'm alone with these five guys that look stupid then I started doing my things to get ready for school. Jin and I left the house while the four remained there because they said they have a hangover. Geez.

"Why did you leave me?" Jin asked.

Oh, right, i was supposed to be mad at him.

I hit his head then pulled his ear, "You're a fucking pervert."

"You really like cursing me and pulling my ear, don't you? Ugh." He rolled my eyes, "But no, seriously, Do you want me to kiss you?"

I was about to kick him but he took a step backward, "Don't kick, you're wearing a skirt. Sheesh, are you even a girl or something?"

I rolled my eyes then continued walking. "H-hey wait up!"

"Why don't you have a car?" I asked him.

He smirked, "Why, do you want to ride me?"

WHAT THE DUCK. (YES, DUCK AGAIN. WHAT THE DUCK.)

NO, SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK?!

I pulled his hair, "You're so fucking disgusting!"

He shouted, "Aa--aahh, please don't do this to me, i'm just joking. Please. Please. Aaahh, f-fuck."

(A/N: Why does it sounds like jin moaning?????????????????????)

I let go of his hair then ignored him. "Hey I was just joking!"

"Hey, sorry. Was it disgusting?" I faced him then threw glares, "Very, Jin. Very."

He pouted then wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Sorry."

Oh shit.

Why.is.he.pouting. "Can I know your real name or something?" He asked me.

"Venus." I plainly said, "Wait, how about your last name?" He removed his arm, "What's your last name?"

"I don't have any."

"That's impossible. Don't you have any parents?"

I sighed then continued walking, "I don't have any."

"W-What? You can't have any parents! Are you adopted?"

"I'm not. I'm Venus." I heaved a sigh again after I answered his question.

"Next time you joke, please let me laugh." He frowned. 

"I'm not adopted, I don't have a family. Okay?" I passed through the gate of the school then smiled at the girls who greets me.

"How old are you?"

I walked through the corridors while greeting them, "I'm not sure. I'm 18?"

"How sure are you?"

"20%."

He frowned again then slid the door open, "Good morning Venus!" Sehun greeted me. I smiled at him then greeted him back, "Morning, Sehun."

I sat at my seat then put down my bag on Jungkook's seat since he's not here.

"Am I late?" Namjoon slid the door open, "Or am I handsome?"

"Fuck you, Namjoon." Jin replied.

"WHAT AM I TO YOU?!" Then he starts rapping. Lol. Joking.

"WHAT AM I DOING TO YOU?!" Namjoon shouted. "NOTHING!"

Namjoon sat beside me, (He's my next seatmate beside Jungkook) "Why are you here?" I asked him.

"It's because I'm a responsible student." 

Oh, right. Last year, Rap Mon was the top 1 and I was only top 2. Ugh because he was too intelligent. 

"Um, okay, sure, yeah." I gestured my hand 'go away'. 

The class started and I felt like it was boring since Aries wasn't there. Okay, does this mean I miss him?

"Okay, this is our fourth day, so we'll be fixing the seating arrangement. Everybody stand, get your bags and go to one side." Our professor clapped her hands twice and we did what she said.

"Hey, I hope we're seatmates." Jin said, shutting his eyes real hard as if he was praying.

tf.

"Blaire, sit with Seokjin."

"OPPA."

"FUCK! MA'AM I WANT TO BE WITH HER!" Jin pointed his finger at me then hugged me, "Don't move." Jin breathed heavily near my neck. Fuck, what is this?

"Okay, Since we can't risk Venus' V-card, sit with her." Our professor sighed.

WHAT?

WAIT-- That doesn't mean that--- what the actual duck?

"Next is---"

"HI MA'AM! AM I LATE?" A familiar guy barged in with black eyes and black hair.

Oh, god. Tell me about it.

"Truth, you're here. sit beside Venus."

GODDAMNIT.

---

A/N : Error = Truth. I can't find an antonym for Error sorry T_T