Phase I: Chapter 15

...ah seriously i'm running out of English save me ;; btw they will be using their powers now. YAY.

Anchises/JB at mm. <3

EXO'S POV

  "Do you think this would work? I mean," Lay pointed the two, Suga and Chen, talking to each other, "Do you think Cupid will believe Jongdae?" Everyone else behind the wall shook their heads.

 Lay frowned at their answer.They continued eavesdropping the conversation between Eros and Jongdae. 

"Give me a minute," Chen catches his breath before speaking again, "I need to talk to you." 

"Yeah, about what?" Suga runs his fingers on his blonde hair lazily."About your mother." He looked away, not sure about saying it to her son.  

"Mhmm," He let out a moan, distrait for what Chen is going to say. 

"Aphrodite isn't Aphrodite anymore." Chen looked up, choosing the right words that wouldn't hurt Yoongi too much. "She lost her powers from the very start that's why she did not remember a thing," Then he looked at the opposite direction, raising the both of his hands, tapping his fingers continuously.

Cupid breathed out, keeps on chanting curse words while Chen, explaining what Chanyeol has said to the 12 forces. "Losing her powers meant losing her immortality, her other body and herself. You already know right? You're a God and you should know that." Chen continued, "Geez, you're her child. Do you not know everything about this?"

Suga remained silent. He was absent-minded at the current time, he couldn't even comment about what Chen said. 

"I told you Eros wouldn't believe him!" Lay frowned. "Who knows?" Suho said.

 "Any of us wouldn't convince him, actually." Kai motionlessly butting in the conversation. The others kept quiet, listening to Chen & Suga's conversation.

"W-Where's... Where's Venus?" Cupid asked. Chen looked up, "I have no power on tracking her, I'm just a counterpart, Eros. Forgive me."

Cupid stood there, motionless about the news. "So, y-yeah, I'm going, Cupid." Chen walked towards EXO's direction. "Damn, Yoongi was scary. My god inside me felt like he's going to transfer into some scary monster and shits." Chen lowered his tone and whispered enough for the 12 to hear what he said.

"Well." Suho cleared his throat, "My throat is dry." He said out of nowhere.

"Hyung, you're Poseidon. Why won't you bring the whole sea down to your throat? You know what I mean right--" Baekhyun's sentence was cut when water splashed through his face. He frowned.

"I'll dry your throat." Suho warned. Baekhyun sheepishly smiled, "Love you, hyung."

They all stood behind the wood wall that's covering them, but then they realized Kai is already gone, "Ah, that kid, really." Kris puts his left arm inside his pocket.

Tao groaned, "Hey, stop hitting me with that whatsoever ball!" Luhan chuckled at Tao. Luhan threw a couple of objects using his mind to Tao and he looked so annoyed.

"Dare and I'm going to stop you." Tao glared at Luhan but he kept on throwing leaves at him. Due to annoyance, "Don't sto-"

He stopped the time then covered Luhan with leaves. Ooohkay. 

He continued the time, and Luhan was coughing under the leaves. Tao laughed at his hyung. 

"This is the reason why I don't want you guys to use your powers." Suho shook his head. "Eh, hyung, it feels so good using it. It's like my godly life have been renewed again, I'm powerful!-- O-ow..." Xiumin held his head. "You're older than me, Xiumin."

"Where does it hurt?" Lay asked. 

"Let's go. " Suho gestured his hand to go towards their leader, cutting everything what they were doing. 

---

VENUS' POV

(a/n: i know i made a draft about terror and fear)

"So, what's your answer?" Terror asked me. Are they normally like this? Making friends with a girl? Are you serious?

"Actually," Fear chewed his gum before continuing, "You're our first girl friend, outside and inside the school. We never made friends with a woman because,"

"They're annoying." Fear nodded at Terror. Wow. What a stupid excuse. "Then you should ditch me too," I shrugged, irritated.

"Exactly," They both said, looking at each other, "You're not annoying that's why we're making friends with you. Well, that's another reason why we don't like girls," Terror bends his neck to the side a little, "We play with them because they're easy-to-get."

These guys are making my head hurt, "Straight to the point, dickheads. You're making my blood boil." Because, seriously, why the hell would they say such thing in front of a girl?!

"Wait, wait, no," They both said. Okay, I now believe that twins has telepathic communication with each other. I simpered, "Are you playing games with me?"

"No, of course not!" They shook their head, "Why would you ask that?" They both asked.

"I don't know."

"It's a yes, then?" Terror beamed then surprisingly hugged me. I was taken aback for what he did. "Dude, and you said hugging a girl is uncool." Fear shook his head while holing his earring. Terror pulled away, "And you said smiling was a bad thing and it can kill a lot of fangirls." He smiled.

"Uncool." He clicked his tongue.

"So, we'll be off." they smirked, "See you, Venus." I nodded then waved my hand as I watch them walk away from me.

And because the girl who was holding a couple of books that watched us, the twins purposely bumped her, causing her books, including the phone that she was holding to fall and break. Wait, like me.

"Poor phone." Fear said then he chuckled.

"She doesn't want us to be like this, Fear." Terror said, hitting Fear using his elbow lightly. 

Now you know why you shouldn't be bumping the twins or messing with them or ditching them or playing with them or whatever. Sheesh, why did the became like this anyway?

While I was walking I thought of something-- why did Frost kicked EXO and Aries out of his class? Is it because the principal wants to talk to them for being so handsome and all? No, I'm joking.

I went outside the hallways and stayed on the garden, sitting on the bench. I took out my phone once again to check the time. It's only noon.  3:54 PM.

I still don't want to go home knowing that Yoongi's presence bothers me since he wasn't talking that much. I'll stay here. I inserted the money inside the vending machine and bought a bottle of coffee before walking towards the direction of my destination, dance room. I used to go here with Aries since he loved to dance, and so he even made a playlist on my phone before. Whenever I go there I catch Aries sitting there on the corner of the room, sweating badly with the speakers beside him. 

I twisted the knob to open the door, but once I saw the dance room, I saw nobody. the dance room was empty, with no people.

Fine, then. I went inside the room, and I roamed my eyes around it and saw light coming from the stock room. I looked at the speaker and saw an iphone above it connected to the speaker. 

"Venus?"

----

I'm sorry i just had to cut it because it's already 1k words. and I'm going to run out of updates if i didn't do that. Cliffhangers are fun. Sorry guys. /chuckles darkly/