Phase I: Chapter 14

Aeneas on mm. <3 MINGYU UGH /sobs/

make sure to comment and vote, it'll boost my confidence, I swear! tysm. x

--

Venus' POV

"I'm going now, Venus." Aries smiled at me. I returned the smile back with my lips, "Bye."

"You sure you're okay here?" We're here at the university's garden. My soon to be favorite place. I've been here for a couple of days lately. I nodded in reply.

He bid his last goodbye before turning away from me.

I felt the wind pushing my hair to the flow, crashing through the trees that were swaying softly with a few leaves falling from it.

Back to Chanyeol's POV

"So what are we going to talk about?" Aeneas puts the both of his hands on the pocket of his uniform, but he fixed his hair first before turning his attention to me.

"It's about your father." I was really curious about Anchises' lifestyle, now that Venus isn't on his side anymore. I wonder, is he here?

"Ah," He pointed a finger at me, "Yes, Father. What do you want to ask about him?"

"Is he here?" I asked. "Of course he is, He's human. Though, he still looks more handsome than you." Aeneas stuck his tongue out playfully.

I frowned at him, "I'm going to burn that tongue of yours if you don't give me a proper answer." He fixed himself immediately then cleared his throat, "Okay, I'm ready."

"So about Anchises' lifestyle--"

"He's an idol. What's next?" He answered. "Are you in a rush?" He shook his head, "No, I'm just excited to answer the questions."

Sarcasm? I didn't give a damn at his attitude anymore instead I asked a few more questions, "Does he know about what happened to Venus?"

"No, actually he doesn't even know Momma went down here on earth." I nodded as a sign of letting him continue, "So, yeah, he's um, an idol here."

"What group exactly?" I asked him.

"GOT7." He looked up as if he was going to give more info about Anchises, "Right, GOT7. Got7's JB."

JB? The fuck?

The bell rang and we automatically looked at the hallway that was crowded with people, hurriedly going back to their respective classrooms. "So, I'll go now, Dobi." He grinned before running towards the stairs.

***

After a few minutes of staying there I heard the bell rang and I walked towards A-1.Once I entered the classroom, I saw no teacher. The student council president, Myst, with the vice president, August was inside.

"Ah, yes, Venus, take a seat." August went bubbly all of a sudden then waved his left hand and mouthing me, "Hi Venus!"

"Hi August!" I muttered. "Okay, so for the sake of Venus, I'll repeat what I said. Three of the remaining subjects that Ms. Valentine handles will be replaced by Mr. Winchester." Everyone's judgment flew inside the classroom.

"But she was my favorite teacher!"

"And what? They're going to replace her to another boring old guy? Hell no!"

"Yeah right!"

Most of my classmates who reacted were girls. I can't blame them, that professor was damn good at teaching.