Phase I: Chapter 12

Finally, I am going to follow my draft! Yay! If someone still reads this, omg please leave a comment so I can be hyped up to start a new update. Pleaaaaaseeeeee. okay thanks that's all.

---

EXO'S POV

Chanyeol tucked the blanket on Venus carefully, While she was peacefully sleeping. He turned back to Baekhyun, who was currently staring at her with crossed arms.

"You know, Yeol, The Gods could have done something regarding Venus' loss." Baekhyun heaved a sigh then shuts his eyes, "But they didn't."

Chanyeol confusingly looked at him, "What are you talking about?"

"Dawn appeared last night when I was with Chen. She said Venus' powers doesn't exist in Earth, thus, every connection in Olympus from her was cut." Baekhyun walked towards the curtains and slightly opened it without making a sound for the rays of the sun touch the room. It was already morning.

"I-I don't understand," Chanyeol's voice starts trembling, and you can already see his fear. "Does that mean... Eros---"

"You can say that," Baekhyun cut off Chanyeol's sentence, "Eros lost a mother, and you, Chanyeol," Baekhyun looked away then removed his hands from the curtains, "...You lost a wife."

That's when Chanyeol broke down.

"This girl, " Baekhyun went closer to Venus then sat next to her causing to move a bit to the side, "Is human. "

"That's the sense of finding her, Chanyeol. And now that we found her," He smiled at Chanyeol who was removing the tears from his eyes, "Let's protect her until her powers come back, okay?"

"I'm not going to give up, I'm telling you Baek," Chanyeol stood, "If she can't fall for Hephaestus, I'm going to make her fall for a Park Chanyeol. And that's final."

"Let's keep it a secret, man." 

VENUS' POINT OF VIEW

"W-What secret?" I asked, my eyes still perfectly closed. 

"Secret!" They both chuckled. I fluttered my eyes open, Oh, yeah, I forgot. I slept here.

"So... are you hungry? I can cook for you." Chanyeol smiled at me. Did he cry? Why are his eyes red?

"U-Um, it's... I'm okay, I'm going anyway--"

"You have to eat first." Baekhyun pouted. I smiled at his cuteness then got up.

*timeskip*

After I ate on the mansion, Eros picked me up from the house silently, without talking to me, he wasn't even saying a word. The trip wasn't that long, though it only took minutes because he drove way too fast. I stepped out of the car quietly and opened the door. I ticked the lights open then went upstairs to go inside the room Eros and I was sharing.

I stepped inside the bathroom for a quick shower, And while I was putting up clothing, Eros went inside quietly. I put on my jeans then he tilted his head, "I was so fucking worried, Venus."

I whispered, "Sorry." I put my shirt on then combed my hair a little using my hands,

He shook his head then went closed to me, examining the wound on my head, "What happened here? And what's with all the bruises?"

"Ah, that's nothing. " I put on perfume on my wrists then hissed, "It doesn't hurt anymore." I looked at the clock above: 7:15 AM. 

"You're not going to school?" He shook his head, obviously saving his saliva on me. Seriously, why not talk that much?

I went downstairs while Eros followed me from behind. I got my bag and looked back, "Bye."

He went closer then kissed my temple, "Take care." Then I walked outside.

Before I step again I saw someone leaning against the wall of my flat. I flinched, "Holy mother of god, Jin. Why are you here again?"

"Join you walk to the school." He puts his hand on his pocket then signaled me a hand sign that cool guys do, (you know, two fingers, one wave? I don't know)

Then we started walking towards the campus, because, you know, our school wasn't that far from my flat. So it's not that tiring. We went towards A-1. Where's Aries, anyway?

"Did you bring the book you borrowed in the library?" Jin asked me while he sat beside me. I shook my head. He showed me the book he was holding, oh fuck. "Thanks." I mouthed.

I sat on my seat while Erro- Truth was reading, "So how are you?" He started, fixing his glasses.  "I'm fine. I'm great. I don't know."

(A/N: WHY DO I IMAGINE ERROR AS FREAKING PARK JIMIN?!)

He chuckled at my answer, "If you're mentally asking where Aries is, I don't know either." I rolled my eyes. Since when did guys learn to read my insides?

The bell rang. after a few minutes my classmates were perfectly organized already.

"Let's start," Our professor barged in holding a couple of clear books and papers then she placed it on her table. The class started.

a paper flew on my head, "Ow!"

"Oops, sorry." Tao winked at me. I looked at Kai, who was, again, this time smirking. 

I opened the crumpled paper,

Hey, Vee. be ready, okay?

-tao

Be ready for what?

"I'm sorry, I'm late. " I quickly crumpled the yellow paper again before glancing back at Tao as I heard Aries' voice.

"Forgiven. Sit." I tucked the paper on my pocket then listened to the teacher attentively.