Phase I: Chapter 16

bLIGHT = MULTIMEDIA SECTION OH DEAR KIM V

--

"Venus?" I looked back to see who it was and it was J-Hope. I expected too much.

I sighed, "Hey, hope."

He nodded before going to the speakers and unplugging his phone. J-Hope, he's a great dancer. He's included in Namjoon's group, Bangtan Boys. He's one of the guys whom I met along with Jin. He has the most decent comment ever. *insert jeon jungkook's "number one dancer"*

"Venus, go out with me!"  Ugh. He's also a rapper. To top it off, he's a guy every girl in this school wants. As I said, this school contains a lot of rebels, badboys and shits. That's why there are a lot of girls who are frightened yet amazed by this school. But, what's the sense of acting like a slut here to come here for the boys who can literally beat the shit out of you?

"You were expecting someone, I'm sure of it." He chuckled, making me flinch all of a sudden. "Ah," He snapped his fingers, "Aries." He smirked.

"I-I wasn't!" I stammered. Great. Now I look so obvious. He gave me a cheeky smile, "Sure you weren't." He slung his bag to his shoulder, "I'm going, up for a walk outside?"

I found myself agreeing to his request, I followed him while he was walking away from me but then he stopped, "Oh, I thought you left me. Sorry." He puts his hand on his head shyly before walking beside me. I laughed at his cuteness.

"Hey, hey, hey! Wait up!" Two guys behind us suddenly pulled our backpacks making us fall and lose balance. Well, J-hope fell. I didn't.

V laughed hard from behind, "You motherfucker!" J-hope grumpily stood, pulling V's ear making him groan, "S-Stop that!"

"Good thing I caught 'ya." I felt Jungkook grin as he pushed me lightly making me stand, "T-Thanks," I fixed myself.

"O-Ow," V suddenly turned around, holding his head. He looked like he was going to collapse at any moment.

"You okay?" Jungkook faced his attention to V. "Hey, Tae." J-Hope went close to him, "You okay?" He asked.

He closed his eyes and I felt like I was getting dizzy too. "J-Jungkook," Jungkook nodded and they ran away from us while I was left with J-Hope. "What's with them?" J-hope questioningly looked at me.

"I don't know," I stared at the hallway absent-minded.

---

EXO's Point Of View

"What's the sense of coming here?" Lay looked around, "Huh?" He questioningly let out a weird noise.

"No using of powers, wait, what the fuck," Suho muttered, "Tao?!"

Tao unconsciously stopped the time on his position, making the people around him freeze. "Oh, shit." Tao cursed as he continued the time.

"Look look, it's Chanyeol." Luhan pointed at Chanyeol who looked like he was finding for someone.

"Eh? Do you think we should approach him? Let's go an--" Baekhyun's sentence was cut off, "It's a bad idea, it's going to look like we followed him. Let's go watch him first." Sehun said.

"Come out." Chanyeol sighed as he heard his members' conversation. He was right, he was being followed by the 12. "E-eh?" Chen said.

" I already felt everyone's presences." Chanyeol went to EXO's direction.

"Damn! We should've stayed 5 kilometers away from him or something," Kris scratched the back of his head, "We got caught."

"Just so you know, he's a God for Zeus's sake. Of course he could see us, we're just carbon copies here and he's the real one." Luhan butted in. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Why are you guys here anyway?"

"You wouldn't say anything about the progress between you and Aphrodite so we figured it out by ourselves." Suho said, answering Chanyeol's question.

"You were the one who made my mouth shut when it comes to this issue, because i knew you guys were going to stop me again." Chanyeol hissed, looking away.

"Going to the brighter side, why are you here anyway?" Sehun asked.

"It's an Anchises thingy." Kai said. "Woah, you're already here? That fast?" Xiumin chuckled, surprised.

"I have to go and find Anchises, August said he's an idol." Chanyeol said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Exactly, yeol. He's an idol. You'll find him in no time. We're gonna help you." Kris said.