Inferno

Burning always hot.

Anger unadulterated anger. Always.

Power a thirst to conquer.

Lyra turns onto her side and she pushes herself up to look out the window. A brief respite from the wicked king ...all kings are the same. They always want more.

Lyra leans against the window frame her face pinched in pain her eyes roll back and she falls into a deep sleep.....

..................500 years that's how long it's been since Merlin the father of magic is warlock Emyrus ....

A king and his servant ...brothers best friends ...
equals

A man with black hair and another with yellow blonde hair he's wearing a red shirt and has a golden sword on his side. He turns to his companion

"are you certain this is your descendant?"

"Who else would she be? She's Regulus's daughter besides she has my cheek structure."

"What happened to her?"

"Don't know."

The two translucent figures step into the room the younger one goes through the door to look around and the elder stays behind sitting next to the sleeping girl. Before they had left Merlin the big softie had given her a dream of Camelot ...he turns as the door opens his eyes narrow when he sees the man storm in and go over to where Lyra is and grabbing her.

Lyra's eyes open and she awakens with a shuttering gasp -

"You lazy wrench"

Lyra's eyes open and he puts his hands around her neck Lyra begins to struggle and he drops her to the ground.

He kicks her in the side until Lyra manages to crawl away. She stumbles to her feet and she dodges as he shoots fire at her alighting the tapestries Lyra turns and looks at it as the fabric begins to burn away.

He grabs her hair don't just stare at it you idiot!  Lyra stares at the fire still unsure she continues to stare until the bed itself begins to catch on fire and Ozai grabs Lyra and he pushes her out the window the glass breaks soon unpack and Lyra barely gets a cushioning charm down slowing her fall before he follows allowing his fire to project him from the room.

Lyra is on her side and her arm is twisted the wrong way. Lyra pushes herself up with her good arm and she begins to use her legs to push herself away from him but he grabs her by her hair and shouts

"Guard! Guard!" Guards come from both sides and he drops Lyra.

"She set my room on fire" he says "what are you doing?! Arrest her! She committed treason!" Lyra begins to cough and she spits out blood.

"Just so you always remember ..you would do well to learn respect ....he grabs Lyra's hair his hand goes on fire and her hair begins to burn down to her scalp he laughs as he holds her head in his burning hands.

Lyra begins to struggle as he says "I am the pheniox king! Suffering will be your teacher!"

He drops her in a heap and he turns to walk away.