Serpents and Unicorns

Zuko

"Come in" the older man says. Zuko hesitates for a moment before he enters the odd home of the man.

"I am Anhora" he says while pouring Zuko a cup of tea. He sets it down before setting to work on some food. "You called my friend "magic"" Zuko says.

"Please sit. We have much to discuss" Anhora says. Zuko sits down and Anhora says

"Your friend is a descent of someone I once had the honor of meeting. His name is Emyrus" Zuko says nothing so Anhora continues with his story.

"You see Arthur was a prince who had never been treated like...a human. He was royal from birth and was always revered as such. Merlin unknowingly insulted him  and ...still continued to point out his flaws even after he knew who Arthur was....then he saved Arthur's life willingly putting himself in danger you see magic was outlawed by pain of death yet Merlin still saved Arthur time and time again. Of course Arthur did the same and the bond between them grew. It became harder and harder for Merlin to keep the secret from his friend his brother his other half ..the other half of the coin. You are Lyra's Arthur. You are her other half" "what?" Zuko jumps up and Anhora chuckles.

"I've only known Lyra for a few months!" Zuko says.

"True...but you have formed a bond strong enough for her to communicate telepathically" Anhora says.

"But..but.." Zuko sputters.

"I don't understand" he finally says sitting back down. "Neither did Arthur nor Emyrus but just as it was for told then it is foretold now.

500 years after the once and future king is laid to rest his descent will form a bond with the son of fire.
Together they will ally with the one marked as the dark lords equal. Darkness will rise to meet the light converging together in the shadows
magic and creature and human must unite to bring about Albion lest they fall to the darkness forevermore...

Zuko blinks a few times before he takes out Lyra's booklet and he quickly writes the prophecy into it. He closes the notebook and he says "how do you know this?"

"I can not reveal my source son of fire only that everything is not always what it seems." He stands and says "I will show you to your room now" Zuko nods taking his tea he stands up to follow his host.

Lyra

Lyra wakes up suddenly with a pounding headache. She moves slithery and feels the metal of the ...cage she's in. It's only 4ft tall and 4ft wide Lyra crouches down keeping her head down so her hair isn't caught on the bars. She blinks a few times as the area around her suddenly this flooded with light.

She listens as a door opens her eyelids shut quickly going into slits. She watches in horror as

Lucius Malfoy stops in front of the cage. He kicks it forcing Lyra's eyes open. He flicks his wand and lifts her up. She hangs limply from his grasp. Then he brings her over to a chair where her arms and legs are strapped down.

"Hold her mouth open" he hisses to someone and Lyra hears a female voice say "Ty lee" Lyra's eyes widen as a girl in pink comes forward and jabs Lyra in a few spots making it so Lyra can't even struggle. Her shoulder is throbbing and she's suddenly held by two people as her mouth is opened. Lyra can guess what's coming she tries to hold her mouth away bringing down her teach her jaw is wrenched open and then her entire body goes stiff as board and only her eyes can move.