1st QRT: Spring Fever

"Even if we're apart, we're not alone anymore."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Years back when she was still a baby girl her grandfather and her father argued that her father needs to be the one who takes care of the shrine of Kurosaki but her father refused to take care of which made his grandfather rage and took the 3rd child which is her and named Masazami and went back to Japan. They live with one of her Auntie, a Shrine Maiden who takes care of the shrine nearby.

Masazami grew up, at the age of 3 she went to school but her experience in school was not good she was bullied by the class after she reached home her grandfather and aunt got angry, her grandfather decided to teach her kendo and the way of the swordsmanship. Masazami learned how to fight but instead, the class fears her, she never had any friends.

When she enrolls in 3rd-grade she joined the Kendo club, she didn't want to make friends. When she was walking from the class to the dojo when she was about to pass the gymnasium, she saw a guy with crimson hair that caught her attention, making her stop at walking.

 When she was walking from the class to the dojo when she was about to pass the gymnasium, she saw a guy with crimson hair that caught her attention, making her stop at walking

It is the first time that Masazami saw that boy, and he was playing basketball. Masazami didn't know that she drops something from her pocket it was a charm that her grandfather made for her, she runs to the dojo and started to practice. After clubs, when she placed her hand in her pocket she noticed that the charm was gone, she look for it inside her bag, pockets, and around the dojo to look for her missing charm. It's very important for her, that's why she keeps on looking for it until she reaches behind the gymnasium.

The basketball club finished practicing and the crimson-haired boy wiped off his sweat and pick up his gym bag when he was about to exit the gym he steps on something and he looks at it and picked up it was a charm and he remembers the girl a while ago, he places it inside his pocket and when he was about to pass the gym he heard a rustling sound behind the gym and approach it. He saw a girl with ocean blue hair tied into a shrine maiden hairstyle, he caught the attention of the girl who is looking for something " Hello there, this is yours, right? " He said as he places his hand in his pocket and shows the charm that he found a while ago.

The girl stands up from kneeling on the ground and patted her knees to clean up her dirty knees before answering his question she looks at the boy who is showing her charm and she gasped so quietly realizing he was the boy that caught her attention a while ago, she gripped her skirt "Y-Yes, that was mine" she answered.

The boy with crimson hair look at the charm it was made of Thalassa Shell made into a flower-shape with pink pearls dangling at the end "This is pretty charm and I think this is kind of important to you, am I right?" He asked the girl and he looks at the girl who is looking at him.

Masazami looks down and nods at his question about the charm that he holding "my grandfather made it for me, it that way whenever I have that charm I have the courage to fight back and strengthen me" she elucidated, she burst out of sigh and looks...

Masazami looks down and nods at his question about the charm that he holding "my grandfather made it for me, it that way whenever I have that charm I have the courage to fight back and strengthen me" she elucidated, she burst out of sigh and looks at him "that's all I can say" she added, but all of sudden the boy with a crimson hair grab her hand and place the charm on her hand.

He looks at her hand that is dirty but he doesn't mind it "Keep this will all your heart and I hope that it won't lose again, promise me that this important charm will never be lost in your hand" he said as he flips up his pinky finger in front of her "Promise?"

Masazami frowns her eyebrows "Why would promise to you if we don't even know each other, by all means" she answered back as she keeps the charm to her skirt pocket and stepped back.

The crimson-haired boy scoffed at her answer "All right therefore if I say you my name means you'll say your name too, isn't that ok with you?" He said "Well then, Akashi Seijuurou is my name, how 'bout yours"

Before she could say something she placed her hand in her pocket and gripped it then, he looks at his crimson eyes "Kurosaki Masazami is my name" she said and she looks away from him.

Akashi smiles at her and moves toward Kurosaki and holds her hand "Nice to meet you Kurosaki, maybe we could be friends at least, it seems that you don't have any friends even you joined Kendo Club you still don't have any friends" he declared

"No, I don't want to be your friend with me you'll hate me, you are just pretending just like others-" her sentence cuts off after what Akashi did to her.

Akashi hugs her without any hesitancy, he hugs her a bit tightly "I know you are hurt but at least let me be one of your friends cuz I always see you alone, and you even eat alone during break time, I hate seeing you alone. You caught my attention because the first time I see you I can sense how painful you feel" he said "Ever since we become classmates, you caught my attention I see you plenty of potential and you are incredibly talented"

Kurosaki slowly started to tear up and hug him back, she cried out and buried her face in his shoulder. She slowly hugs him back which made Akashi smiles.

"I'll promise you that I won't let you go"