8th QRT: Don't Think Twice

"I guess it's been so long, I almost forgot how to smile."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Kurosaki only walks towards them and sat in front of the guy with yellow hair and glares at him, then looks at her Aunt "So, what's my purpose here, by the way?" Kurosaki asked.

Her aunt chuckles softly "So Ryou-chan knows you, well that's not surprising at all as I see you are joining in one club, and I'm glad that you are joining in another club that is not related to Kendo" her aunt said "Ok moving on, Masazami, I called you because I need you to watch over Kise on Saturday for his shoot you'll be directing the shoot this coming Saturday I'll give the details right after this since I have business with other agency that'll be and they want us to be their partner, so I guess this will be a huge impact for the company, isn't it?" she added as she placed her hand on the desk.

Kurosaki looks down "I see" she looks back to her aunt "Furthermore, I'll do my best to make the shoot successful as much as possible," she said.

Her aunt slightly smiles at her answer "I see, so it's settled! Thank you for that since you are the only one I can call to help with this, your aunts are very busy that's what I cannot contact them and you are the only one I know you can do it" she leans back to the chair "Also, for Ryou-chan, that'll be your last shoot as a model since I'll gonna make you stop for a moment to focus on your school activities, and don't worry we covered all your school expenses, your resume on modeling will on summer since its summer vacation but when we're short with a model we will going to call you"

The yellow hair guy jumps for joy "Wow thank you very much! I'll work hard for school, also " he glances at Kurosaki who is looking at her Auntie. The yellow-hair guy smiles at her and looks at her, he raises her his hand to make a handshake "Um, nice to meet you, I'm Kise Ryouta Class 1-B" he introduces himself to Kurosaki with a smile drawn on his face trying to catch Kurosaki feelings "She looks so beautiful with her long ocean-blue hair" he thought as he blushes a little "So what's your position in the basketball team?" he asked.

Kurosaki only glares at Kise "Kurosaki Masazami, Class 1-A. I already knew you in basketball team you only just started a week ago" she didn't make a handshake because she didn't want to "Because I'm the manager of the team, I watch over all 3 strings and report it to the coach" she said.

Her aunt giggled at what she heard "Was it your boyfriend ask you to join the basketball club?" She smirked wanting to see what will Kise react because she read his action little by little and she guesses that Kise has a crush on Kurosaki.

Kise was so surprised by what he heard "W-What?! No way you already have a boyfriend?" he asked so surprised "W-Wait,  Manager you are joking right? we're just only ..."

Kurosaki sighs "He's not my boyfriend, he's just my best friend that's all" Kurosaki glare at Kise.

Her aunt was laughing at Kise's reactions "Hahahaha that's funny tho, but I know that, but was he the reason why you joined the basketball team?" she asked.

Kurosaki nods "He may be, but the one who asks me was grandfather Shirogane, he's ... the head coach of the team ... I know that he and grandfather are close friends, he also feels so sad after he receives the news about grandfather," she said as she looks down "so, that's the real reason why not only about Akashi-kun," she said and she looks down.

Her Aunt smiles and pats her head "I'm glad, somehow it makes your heart heal and I do feel you still hurt about father but don't worry about it," then she handed over an old envelope. She moves it to Kurosaki "This letter is from dad and before he died he told me that when you already move on from the pain you felt open this and read it. I didn't open it, and you can only know what's inside of it" she said as a gentle smile drawn from her aunt's face.

Kurosaki picks up the letter and she keeps it in her skirt pocket.

As Kurosaki goes home after she changes, she went to her favorite place in the mansion and as she reached the cliff she sat down on the grass and reads the letter from her late grandfather. While reading it a slight smile slowly form on her lips, she's happy to know that her grandfather was so proud of her before he died. then, she felt someone approaching her from behind and it was Akashi.

"I know that you are here, was that the letter from your late grandfather?" Akashi asked as he sat down beside Kurosaki.

Kurosaki nods "Yes, my aunt gave me this a while ago right after discussing something for the company, and I feel more glad to know that he was so proud of me" she replied as she showed the letter to Akashi. All of a sudden Kurosaki smiles and stands up she turns around and looks at Akashi "I guess it's been so long, I forgot how to smile" she said as the winds blow her hair flies covering her eyes but Akashi saw a tear flows from her cheek.

The next day, after P.E. class Kurosaki pushing the ball cart back to the storage room, as she places it to the side but then, she heard the door shut, she feels a presence right behind her. Kurosaki stands up properly and turns who is it with a pissed drawn on her face seeing the guy who closed the door.