7th QRT: • O • V • E • R •

"Maybe. I just wish I knew what I was doing here. How I got here... I started having the strangest dreams."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

It's November and the weather began to change, it's getting a little bit chilly. In Kurosaki's bedroom, Kurosaki wears a jacket, when she was about the get her gloves she notices that the thread on her gloves got unstitched and it has a hole in it. Kurosaki shrugs and wear the other one without the hole and didn't wear the other with the hole. She just hide it in the pocket of her jacket and grabs her school bag as she went out of the manor while walking to the gate she saw Akashi leaning at the entrance and she runs to him "You're early" she said she opens the gate and went out and closed it.

Akashi stands up "No, you are just late," he said as he spotted Kurosaki's other hand, he grabs it and look at it "Where's the other one? Why you didn't wear it?" He noticed and looks at Kurosaki.

"The thread suddenly unstitched, that's why it got a hole on it. So I didn't wear it" Kurosaki answered as she feels the breeze of the cold wind that's why she suddenly closed her eyes, then she slowly looks at Akashi who's smile a little because of her reaction just now. She blushed a little "My apology" she said but then all of sudden she saw that Akashi grabs her hand and place it in his pocket.

Akashi smile at her "That'll keep you warm, now then, let's go" he said.

Kurosaki nods and they started to walk to school. While walking she can feel Akashi clenching her hand softly, she gazes to the side.

Akashi looks at the cloudy sky and then at Kurosaki "When we graduate in middle school would you still go with me? Would you still stay with me even tho ..." he looks at Kurosaki with a serious look at her to hear her answer "I change my personality?" out of the blue Akashi suddenly questioned Kurosaki which made Kurosaki looks at him blankly "I bet that you are still thinking about the vow that's why you'll answer as yes, isn't it? Masazami, I hope you answer it from your own decision, you decide on your own and don't ever rely on the vow. I want you to give me the answer from your heart and mind" he said.

Kurosaki looks down after hearing those words from him, she felt a bit heartwrenching inside which made her closed hand place on her chest. She keeps on thinking about her feelings, her feelings of emptiness that she felt ever since the death of her late grandfather "I'm sorry can you give me more time to think of it" she answered as she hasn't realized it, she still doesn't know how to answer his question. Kurosaki looks down to the ground and still think about what to answer to him.

During club hours she watched the basketball team how they practice, she saw the girls picking up the towels on the gym floor, she notices that one of the players accidentally throws the ball at the girls. Kurosaki immediately runs to them, when the ball was about to hit the pinked haired girl, Kurosaki immediately slapped the ball up, and as it falls she caught it with one hand. She looks at the girls behind her "You all ok?" she asked the girl with pink hair and suddenly the girl hug her.

"K-Kurosaki-san, thank you!" she thanked Kurosaki and hug her without hesitations.

Without thinking she suddenly pats her head "I see you are ok" then, she suddenly pulls her head from her. The pink-haired girl let go of her and smiles, which made Kurosaki looks at her with confusion.

While taking a break, Kurosaki gives a bottle of water and a towel to Akashi, without knowing Akashi grabs her hand instead of the water bottle and the towel "That action you did a while was unexpected" he commented and get the towel to wipe the sweats on his forehead.

Kurosaki flinched after hearing what Akashi commented, she looks down which made her bangs cover her eyes "Oh ..." she moves her eyes down to the gym floor "I-I just did was only to protect her that's all" and looks at him while tucking her hair to the back of her ear.

Akashi smiles at her and gently places his hands on her head to pats her head. Akashi realize how Kurosaki slowly maturing at the young age "You truly kind deep down in your heart, that's what I like about you"

While they about to go home, all of a sudden Kurosaki's phone rings and pick it up immediately "Yes, hello?" Kurosaki answered.

"Masazami, please come here to the office I have something to discuss with, please it's very urgent, I'll wait for you here"

It was her Aunt Invi, and she is handling an agency for idols, models, and such. Kurosaki looks at her phone screen and looks at Akashi "Umm ..." she was about to say permission to Akashi but Akashi answered immediately since he knows that it was her aunt that called.

Akashi nods without a word allowing Kurosaki to go by herself "Be careful, don't worry I can go home by myself" he said then, he suddenly hold her hand "If you decided already then, give me your answer. Take your time to think about it, don't sweat it that much ok?" he added.

Kurosaki nods and squeezes her hand so gently "I will and I'll apologize in advance for taking it so long" as they slowly let go there hands, they started to walk apart from each other. As Kurosaki arrives at the office she knocks first and waited for an answer before she enters than when she heard her aunt she opens the door seeing her aunt sitting on the office chair, across the desk, there are two chairs the one had occupied by a guy with yellow hair. The yellow-haired guy looks at her with shock as he stands up "Y-You?!" the yellow-haired guy said.