6th QRT: Where They At

"Together...always. That would be the last night we ever spent beneath the same stars."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A sudden silence covers them, and they are still looking at each other but then, Akashi looks at her hand that he is holding "I just wanted to hold you, that's all" he answered back still holding her hand.

Kurosaki gazes to the side "They think of me as your-" before she could finish talking Akashi continues the sentence that she is saying.

"Girlfriend?" he giggles which makes Kurosaki glare at him as he giggles softly "You don't want that, aren't you? To be honest, that's what we are ever since you make a vow to my father, that vow includes our marriage. You said that you want to stay by my side forever and ever it means that you are proposing to me" he clarified then he suddenly pulls Kurosaki to him wrapping his arm to her waist and holding her chin with the other hand "I never thought that you are such a courageous woman to face my strict dad and all of sudden you going to make a vow, tell me right in front of me, you don't like me?" he asked and look thru her eyes while holding her chin.

The seconds had passed and Kurosaki didn't answer but then she slowly bit her lower lip"The vow I make is ... serious and yes, I don't regret that I like you" she confessed.

Akashi slowly let go of her and pats her head "I like your honesty, that's what I like about you' he said as a stop on patting "We must move now so we can go home"

That night while having dinner with her aunts and uncle, then her aunt wants to start a conversation asking what happen in school. but Kurosaki just shakes her head "nothing special, just typical day in school' she responded. as the dinner ended. Kurosaki went to her favorite spot at the manor which is the cliff overlooking the sea  sitting down on the grass and looking at the sea, she places her hand on her chest listening to her heartbeat "I ... wanted to stay with him, but was that only enough?"  She thought as she looks at the sky "Akashi-kun, please tell me—what's to become of us?" she whispers.

Akashi on the other side, before he goes to bed he looks at the window looking at the sky thru the glass window "Kurosaki Masazami, for now on I own you, and I will never let you go" he said with a slight smile slowly form and went to bed.

The next day, Kurosaki went out of the faculty to talk to the teacher to get authorization for her absence for the next day, as she gets the approval she went back to the classroom and get her things to go to the club room as she walks to the corridor all of sudden someone tried to grab her but then she suddenly squats down, grabs the arm and smashes it down to the floor. Kurosaki steps back, as she saw the person on the floor she realize that he's one of the members of the basketball club.

The guy slowly stands up "That was the surprising skill of yours, manager-san" he said "pretty awesome for the moves that you got" he places his hand in his pocket "I can see you are pretty strong!" he tries to grab her again but he receives a kick and a hit to his nape that makes him drops down asleep.

Kurosaki just only leaves him there and didn't help him, she continues walking to the corridor but she encounters the team captain and asked her that have she saw a gray-haired guy named Haizaki. Then, Kurosaki remembered that he was the guy she beat up a while ago "So his name Haizaki" she mumbled and she sighs, She told that he did an unnecessary action towards her and hit him to sleep, which made Nijimura shocked by what she said, right after that she went to the dojo to attend the kendo club.

After club hours, she went to the classroom waiting for Akashi. She was looking at the window, all of sudden, she heard a voice from the back.

"So you make him sleep, that's so impressive"

She only turns her head enough to see who is walking towards her that was Akashi and she confronted him "I was just only greeting him, that's all. He deserves that kind of greeting for his action" she said as she gets her bag and hangs it around her shoulder. The exits from the room while walking to the corridor "I'll be absent tomorrow, Auntie summon me for the meeting and stuff I need to work for the company" she said "I got approval from the faculty"

"It's that so, don't worry about the assignments I'll send it to if ever they give us, ok?" He said.

When they were about to pass by the staircase, all of sudden a girl was about to fall from the stair to the floor where Kurosaki and Akashi is, but since Kurosaki is near to the stair, Kurosaki saw with her peripheral vision and caught the girl bridal style. Kurosaki looks at the girl, the girl was familiar to her since she saw her in the gym "You may open your eyes now" Kurosaki said with a cold and calm voice.

The girl opens her eyes and was shocked after seeing her "Oh! T-Thank you" she cheerfully thanked Kurosaki and gazed to the side, as Kurosaki place her down she remembered her "Ah! You are Akashi-san's girlfriend from last time" she said.

Kurosaki was just only confused about what she said and looks at Akashi asking what she is saying, and looks at her again "It's that so" she looks at her phone "We better keep going now" she and Akashi continue walking.

While riding the train, she is still looking at her phone screen, then Akashi notices how she stared at the phone screen that's why he looks at her he heard him whispering.

"Please tell me—what's to become of us?"