★Character Infomation☆

Name: Kurosaki Masazami

Kanji: 黒崎正純

Vital Statistics

Gender: Female
Age: upon entering 12
      After graduation 16
Height: 158 cm (5' 2")
Weight: 50 kg
Birthday: April 21, Taurus
Blood Type: O

Professional Statistics

Teiko chūgakkō

Position(s):

● Basketball Team Manager
● Kendo Club President
● Student Assistant in Nurse Aid Office
● Student Council Secretary

Club/s Activity:

● Basketball Club
● Kendo Club
● Nurse Aid Office

Personalities

Kurosaki is a very stoic person who doesn't seem to show or express her emotion ever since when her grandfather passed away, she's alone living with her auntie. She's very brave enough to fight to protect someone she wants, she's a skillful swordswoman with great swordsmanship because her late grandfather taught her to follow their familial samurai lineage, strictly follows what can be interpreted as the Bushido code; her character, behavioral patterns, and frequent sayings (e.g. "protecting the man's pride") provides evidence of her strict following of Bushido code.

Many people admire her very much because of her cleverness. Her academics are the same as Akashi she's good at anything like him.

At a very young age, she's precocious who has two shops to manage; one is a maid cafe and a sports shop. Even though her workload is too much even an adult would complain bitterly, she still handles it with a calm and kind demeanor. Aside from that, she never forgets to be polite and her manner of speech is often monotonous and lacking emotions.

But, behind her calm and kind demeanor, she's actually psychotic, possesses some degree of innocence that her psychotic behavior has not entirely ruined; whenever Akashi stops her, she'll slowly stop and calm down. It can be assumed that Kurosaki's existential conflict manifests itself by cloaking her sadistic, malevolent, and violent nature with the facade of a well-mannered and cultured young woman.

Appearance 

Standing 158 cm (5' 2"), with long ocean blue hair reaching to her hip, always seen wearing her proper uniform of Teiko consisting of long sleeveless sky blue polo shirt, black necktie, white blazer with school patch, black skirt with a white stripe that reaching to her mid lap, long black socks and school shoes, when she's at home she always seen lolita clothing or simple lolita dress, sometimes she wears lovely clothing consisting of frilly blouse, skirt, a long sock with frills and doll shoes or laced booths. When she's staying in the dojo she wears her clothes into traditional attire, consisting of a white haori with red accents, a red hakama, and a pair of zori with white tabi. When practicing she wears a traditional kendo uniform.

 When practicing she wears a traditional kendo uniform

Official art by me

Official art by me

Updated Sept 26, 2020