3rd QRT: •T • I • M • E •

"I don't exist inside your heart. I don't exist in anyone's heart. I never have existed anywhere."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

After the practice, Akashi decided to go home and Kurosaki said a farewell to him. she goes back to practice alone at the dojo. After practice, Kurosaki went to the bathroom to take a shower before she went to her grandfather's office. after taking a shower she wears her clothes and went to the office. She knocks first before entering the office.

"Good afternoon, Grandfather" she greeted then her grandfather asks her to sit down and she follows it.

Her grandfather places some papers in front of them on the desk; a tone of papers "Seijun, I know you are still young but I want you to learn more about how adult work and what they do I know it may be hard but I think you can do it" he said as he s his tea.

Kurosaki sighs "grandfather whatever you give me any mission to do I will do it smoothly as you like so it's ok to give me a lot of things so that I may be able to learn it while working on it and I can manage my time on working o it, so it's ok with me, I can do it" she answered as she stands up from her chair where she is sitting.

Her grandfather smiles as he saw her determination "You always make me proud of your work, Seijun. You never show any failure on the task I gave you, I'm glad that you applied all the things that I teach you" he applauded her.

Kurosaki gasp at what she heard from her grandfather and she bows "I'm so grateful that I heard that from you, dear grandfather. It makes me so happy because I make you proud of the actions that I made, thank you very much" she thanked her grandfather and went near to him and hug him "I will give you only victory to make you proud, everything that makes you proud is my accomplishment" she said.

He hugged her back "I'm glad of what you said but was it makes you feel sad a little that I give a lot of tasks than letting you live like a normal child, like playing outside or going to the mall to buy some stuff that you want" he consulted.

Kurosaki shakes her head as she answers "It's my will to choose what I want to do and I choose to make you happy and dignified with my action" she steps back "I want to be different from the children I saw every day of life, not all children are like this and I hope you understand my choice because I don't want to make you sad of what I do" she said as she looks at her grandfather "So please my dear grandfather,  please understand me" she pleases.

He patted her head "I do understand you, my dear grandchild, and if that's what you want then you have my respect for your decision, you may go now" he said.

Kurosaki bowed before she exits the office, she was having a tea ceremony with her aunties and uncle at the dojo. The four of them had to drink some freshly brewed green tea from her uncle.

When Kurosaki is done drinking the tea "The was the outstanding taste, you do incredible at blending the tea with the whisk uncle Ryuu" she stated while putting down the cup "It was neat" she added.

Her uncle smiles at her "Thank you, that's so nice of you, dear niece" he thanked her "So, a while ago there was a boy who visited you while you having a practice here, is he your friend?" he asked.

Kurosaki stopped drinking her tea "Oh ... he? He's my classmate right now and he was the one who approaches me but my attention was caught by him and I see something from him that makes me feel something that I believe I never felt before it's just that" she explained as she looks at her charm on her palm "The only person I met in school that I can give my full trust without doubting, I'm absolute with that" she looks at her uncle Ryuu.

He smirked at her "That's our successor in the future" he thought "I hope he wouldn't ask where her parents and siblings" he added looking down.

She places down her cup "By the way, uncle, and aunties please do answer honestly my question that I'm gonna ask" she said

Her aunties and uncle look at each other and agree by nodding at her "Well sure" her Auntie Aeris answered.

Kurosaki takes a deep breath and burst out a sigh "Do my parents and siblings do remember me?" she asked.

Her Aunties and uncle were shocked after hearing her question, but then they think it was for their good not too but in the end, they leave them no choice but to answer it "Mi-chan, our father, your grandfather forbid us to tell you the truth, we very sorry for not letting you know the reason behind of it. We're very sorry, your grandfather knows it all and at the right time he will tell you the truth" answered Aunt Invi and clasp both Masazami's hands "At the right time he will tell don't worry" she added "believe in your grandfather's words he never break any promise not in once" 

Masazami nods quietly and continues drinking her tea.

Summer vacation is done and school resumes in another new semester, Akashi and Masazami are still classmates eating together during a lunch break while they are eating all of sudden, Masazami stops placing her food in her mouth, she saw a piece of paper beside her bento cover and get it. They read it together "Ahh ... My grandfather needs me after school," she said as she keeps the paper "by the way, I hope you come to the tournament on Saturday I have a kendo tournament and I got in the nationals and on Saturday will be the final, so I hope you watch me" Kurosaki invited Akashi on the upcoming Kendo tournament. Kurosaki looks at Akashi by moving her eyes to him to see his reaction.

Akashi smiles before he answered "Ok then, I'll go"

Kurosaki thanked "Thank you"