9th QRT: Faded Promise

"Never would have thought I'd become my own worst enemy"

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

As Haizaki shuts the door of the storage room, Kurosaki runs towards him and gives him a jump kick with full force that made the door attached, making the students shocks at what happened. Kurosaki saw him trying to get up she suddenly grabs Haizaki's shirt and throws him to the wall like a trash bag. Kurosaki is about to walk to him but some of the students stop her.

Then, Akashi immediately holds Kurosaki's wrist "Masazami, calm down, does he do something stupid to you again?" Akashi asked as he tried to calm Kurosaki down by patting her back.

Kurosaki burst out of sigh "I hate his presence, and to be honest I sense so much worst on him. He entered the storage room while I'm there, and he closed the door. Guess what my nerve popped because of my anger towards him ever since the first encounter" Kurosaki explained as she pulls her hand and went out of the gym.

After class,  while Kurosaki is fixing her school bag, but she suddenly stops after she feels a presence behind her "I cause a problem a while ago but I don't regret my action" she said as she continues fixing it.

Akashi walks towards her "Masazami, you should have told me about that thing, so at least I have told Niji-"

"He knew it already, he witnessed how I beat that guy right before his eyes" Kurosaki looks at Akashi "He told me that it's ok with me to beat Haizaki up whenever he is bothering me. I-I don't know why this thing happens to me..." She burst out of sigh "but ..." she pulls the chair and sits on it "this made me stronger"

After that, she went to the administration, she exits the room and burst out of sighs, she was quite glad that she doesn't be suspended or get detention because of what she has done since she has the reason to defend herself.

While going home with Akashi "What are gonna do during summer?" Akashi asked all of sudden, breaking the silence between them, which made Kurosaki look at him and he looks at her back "I'm just asking if you have any plans on summer vacation" he added.

Kurosaki looks down and grips her bag "Plans? I think I'm still helping my auntie at the model agency since she asks me to go with her on a business trip" Kurosaki said, "Maybe I'll tell her that We'll gonna finish the summer homework before I go with her, don't you think?" Kurosaki asked.

Akashi gets his phone and looks at the time "Maybe that'll be ok with me, we could answer the homework together" he answered.

Summer vacation is soon to be started and it's club hours. While Kurosaki attending the kendo club some of the members of the Kendo club went near to Kurosaki who's taking a short break and drinking water.

A girl sat right beside her "Umm ... Kurosaki-san right?" she asked as she looks at her who is drinking "I was wondering how do you manage your time joining multiple clubs and school activities" she asked as she swings her legs and looks down on the ground "I know I don't have the same energy as you" she said as she looks at Kurosaki and smiles at her.

Kurosaki puts down her water bottle "About that huh?" she sighs "I just only organize what I need to do since I don't hang out" she said as she goes back to the dojo.

After the club hours, Kurosaki went out of the shower room, and wear her clothes. As she went out of the locker room she still heard the murmur about what happened the other day. She feels angrier as she grips her hand and walks out. As she reaches the room she saw Kise jogging towards her.

"Hey! Kursakicchi!" Kise said as he stops right in front of her "Well since summer vacation is near and I also have my last photoshoot after class, I asked the manager permission if I can stay in your manor for a while before leaving for a photoshoot, she already agrees with it" he scratches his back and glances away and he notices that Kurosaki is not in front of her and he looks at it where she is and he saw it that she is inside the classroom fixing her school bag. "H-Hey" Kise entered the classroom "I just wonder if I can visit the manor, so I've thought that let's go home together?" Kise asked.

Kurosaki just zips up the bag. and burst out of sigh from her mouth "I'm being ... being honest with you. You can make close friends with my auntie since she is your manager, but you cannot make friends with me even though she wants me because for me that's not necessary" She looks at Kise "I don't want to make friends with you so don't come closer to me, I hate it" she said as she saw Akashi standing at the door. she grabs her school bag and walks away from Kise.

While she and Akashi walking together, and Akashi noticed that she's not composed. Akashi tries to moves his fingers to her hands just to give him the signal sayin' 'what happens'.

Kurosaki just stoops her head "I'll tell you when we reach home" she said as they continue walking. As they reach the manor they went to the cliff overlooking the shore and Kurosaki sat on the grass. That place is the only place that Kurosaki only wants to vent out and release all her stress and sadness. Kurosaki inhales first before she speaks "I still heard the murmur about what happened the other day. Guess what he did to me, he destroys my peaceful school life" she looks at the distance. 

Akashi sat beside her "Worry no more I'll make sure that he won't get close to you, I promise you" Akashi kneels in front of Kurosaki and reach her hand "I promise you" he suddenly pulls her to him and hug her.

"This time, I'll protect you"