2nd QRT: Something Comforting

"I was alone for so long. I couldn't bear it anymore... So I beckoned your heart to lead you here. And I'm so glad you found me. But to your heart, I had to —"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Break time; when Kurosaki was about to place out her lunch box all of sudden someone placed a table in front of her, and when she looks up she saw Akashi looking at her with a smile drawn on his face, which made Kurosaki confused about it.

She tilts her head "What are you doing here? And why did you move your table here?" She asked out of confusion before taking out her pocket lunch made by her Auntie.

Akashi takes out his lunch box and sat down on the chair that he got "Let's eat lunch together and for now on we will always eat together wherever we are" he answered and looks at her lunch box "Not gonna eat?" He asked her back.

Kurosaki places out her lunch box and opens it up. She shakes her head and looks down at the food "I'll eat" she said as she gets the chopsticks and eats up.

So as Akashi, but before he could place food in his mouth he looks at Kurosaki and slightly smiles "What a cute girl" he thought as he started eating his lunch with a genuine smile on his face. He was happy to eat together with her.

Months have passed and it was summer. Kurosaki pampered after her kendo practice by herself since her grandfather went to the office to do some tasks. She was looking up the clouds and eating some watermelon then, her aunt Invi appeared with an icebox in her hands.

"Did I disturb you?" She asked and she received a headshake from Kurosaki as an answer of 'no' to her while eating some watermelon "By the way, Mi-chan you have a visitor" she said, then a boy appeared, it was Akashi. He was also a nearby resident in their area, that's why Akashi visits him. They were sitting near the small pond while eating some watermelon brought by Masazami's aunt, they were chatting about school work and activities.

Akashi looks behind them and he saw the dojo makes him astonished by the structure and the architecture of the dojo "This dojo looks incredible, it's so neat do you train here every day?" He asked while looking at the dojo behind them.

Kurosaki looks at him before she answered since it was her first time that someone commented about the dojo "I'm surprised that you like this kind of stuff, yes, I do practice here a lot every morning before I go to school me and grandfather used to train here. He trains me a lot so that I can protect myself and the person I want to protect the most" she answered, "Actually, I want to take you to my favorite place here in the manor, would you come with me?" She asked as she raised her hand towards Akashi.

Akashi looks at her and takes her hand and the head to the other side of the manor, as they reach the garden they stop in front of the huge wooden door right in front of them, Kurosaki open the door, and the went inside as they keep on walking they reach to the cliff overlooking the sea.

It was a breathtaking view from where they are standing, they keep on holding their hands while looking at the view of the beautiful sea

It was a breathtaking view from where they are standing, they keep on holding their hands while looking at the view of the beautiful sea. They were quiet for a bit but then, Kurosaki slowly let go which made Akashi looks at him "By the way, I made you something" she said as she places her hand in her pocket and pulls out a charm same as hers but in a different color "I made a charm just like mine I asked my grandfather to teach me how to make one and here it is I know it not that perfect but I did my best, also  I color same as your hair color" she gives it to Akashi.

Akashi receives it and smiles as he receives the charm from Kurosaki. He places it right in front of his face the sun rays passes thru the charm which made him chuckles "This is impressive, you did a pretty good job in making it and I'm glad" he smiles at Masazami "I'll cherish this forever"

 He places it right in front of his face the sun rays passes thru the charm which made him chuckles "This is impressive, you did a pretty good job in making it and I'm glad" he smiles at Masazami "I'll cherish this forever"

Kurosaki's first time to hear that from a person who can call it a friend, makes Masazami the first time to smile in her life. She places her hand on her chest "I-I can't believe it, it is my first time to hear that from someone" she felt her heart beating so fast and overwhelmed for the first time.  She can't even believe it herself, she was so speechless because of it that's why she so quietly stared at him. But then, her lips form a slight smile "T-Thank you for accepting me in your life, Akashi Seijuurou" she thanked him from the bottom of her heart.

When they are about to go back to the dojo, they encounter Kurosaki's grandfather. Kurosaki and Akashi bow down "S-Sensei, this the friend that I told you before he is from the Akashi household, he is also my classmate a-and my frie-"

"It's that so, well it's so nice to see you young earl I see that you and my granddaughter are really good friends. it's nice that my lovely granddaughter made a new friend" when he was about to turn "Seijun before I forgot to say to your Auntie after your practice we will talk to my office, I have something to discuss" he said and he walks away from them.

The two left looking at each other "I think he accepts you already, let's go back then, shall we" Masazami as they started to walk back to the dojo.

(Photo from Bigfish)