ʚᥫ᭡ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᥫ᭡ɞ

This is the introduction page.

<<<<<<>>>>>

The Han Twins or sorry, Triplets

Although Jisung and Felix are most known to be the sunshine twins they have another sibling, making them triplets their infamous sibling is Han Seungmin, formerly known as Kim. He is the youngest of the triplets and is the triplets academically and mentally smart sibling.

The Han triplets weren't called Han Triplets before, because their mom and dad divorced right after they were born on the same day. Seungmin was put up for adoption being taken by a Kim family, Felix was taken by a Lee family and Jisung was the only one that wasn't thrown away. Until when Jisung found out his trash worth of a useless father died of an overdose, he reached out to his former siblings and thats when they discovered their power.

From now they were called the Han Triplets.

.
Han Jisung, 22 born on September 14, 2000 at the time of 1:33 Am.

Han Felix, 22 born on September 14 2000 at the time of 1:34 Am.

Han Seungmin, 22 born on September 14 2000 at the time of 1:36 Am.

Jisung is a minute older than Felix while he is 3 minutes older than Seungmin.

Thus Seungmin is the youngest as he was born three minutes later after the other two were born.

...........................

Lee Know, Minho. 24. No further information, Cat lover.

Bang Christopher, Chan. 25. No further information, Aussie boyyy.

Seo Changbin, 24. No further information, Not oh changbin.

Hwang Hyunjin, 23. No further information, Drama Kwuing.

Yang Jeongin, 21. No further information, Maknae on top.

.........................
ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘᵘᵘᵘ