ʚᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉᵉɞ

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ

A secret Jisung and Felix didn't know about Seungmin was that the younger actually has a crush!. On a boy named Minho. This Minho was Jisung's best friend. They've been friends for almost 3 years and Seungmin started developing this crush when Jisung brought Minho to their house once.

And ever since then Minho would always crash at their place. Seungmin would feel butterflies in his tiny stomach whenever he would hear Minho laugh, the boy kept this secret with him for Three Years, and only now is he going to confess.

Seungmin was preparing a gift to give Minho because today was his birthday, the older was in Jisung's rooms as the owner of the room was cooking food. Seungmin didn't realize that Jisung went back to the room and witnessed something that broke his heart.

" I like you... No, i love you. You're the most lovable person I've ever met and i want you to be mine and only mine "

Seungmin heard those words knowing damn well it was Minho's and that he was talking to Jisung. But it wasnt just that. The sentence that Minho told Jisung was a confession, this utterly broke Seungmin and ran to his room. Not wanting to suddenly worry the guest and his siblings he closed the door quietly and collapsed on his bed as he started sobbing. But what Seungmin didn't know was that it wasnt for Jisung. It was for him. If only he stayed so Minho could finish.

" was.... That good Sung? Do you think Seungmin even likes me back? "

" pish posh of course Minnie likes you back, gosh do i have to play the video recordings that i took of Seungmin daydreaming, giggling, laughing, talking and literally changing our WHOLE CONVERSATION about you?  Because i can "

" heh.... Thanks, "

" for what "

Jisung nudged Minho's shoulder a bit and left his room giggling, and Seungmin heard this from the paper thin walls separating their rooms. He heard Jisung giggle but didn't even heard Minho talking about him behind the loud sobbing he made in his sound proof room. Felix was chilling on the couch texting his best buddy Jeongin, while he didn't even know what was happening and all he knew was that he saw a red sore eyed Seungmin pass by wearing his oversized hoodie that the younger wears whenever he has a bad day.

" seung? you okay? you're wearing your sad puppy hoodie whats wrong seungiee??? " Felix-

 " its *sniff* f-fine, i'm f-fin-ee..... " Seungmin-

" You sure? " Felix-

" Why? whats wrong with Seungmin? " Jisung-

" He's wearing his sad puppy hoddie that he wears when he's in a bad mood or when he's sad i dont know whats wrong but he insists that he's fine " Felix-

" Seung? you wanna talk about it hm?? " Jisung-

Seungmin's jealousy and anger took over from what he heard in Jisung's room so he pushed his older twin and ran to the garden, To where Minho was. As Minho heard the glass panel shut loudly the boy turned his head to see a panting Seungmin with waterfalls of tears down his eyes. 

" Seu-seungmin? " Minho asked with worry in his eyes as the young boys eyes glistened like wet glass of a porcelain doll.

*sniff*" ugh....... why you.... its always you... i cant fucking escape you...." Seungmin said as flames of anger engulfing his body as it heats his body up in a fever like feeling. Minho froze as he saw Seungmin struggling to keep his body standing, Seungmin shivered as the cold air that brought upon the garden was thrown at him, it stung his shivering glass body and it kinda made his body feel sick. He felt nauseous and wanted to just lay down. The last few words he said before collapsing was
" I hope you loved me once " As his unconscious body fell on the grassy floor of the garden, Minho was struck and he ran immediately to the person he loved dearly.

Minho was confused, he didn't know why Seungmin said if he ever loved him once. Minho of course loved Seungmin MORE than once, in fact, the boy always dreamed of holding hands with Seungmin but he never got his guts to do it, he wanted to do many things with the boy, Felix explained that as Minho was practicing his confession Seungmin was walking to Jisung's room, and the boy heard all of that thinking Minho liked Jisung.

Im sicky rn so ill continue it tomorrow or probably next week.
💕