ʚᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳʳ ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉᵉᵉɞ

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ.

Another morning was another day and the guilt of not paying attention to his own boyfriend was surging across Jeongin's thin and skinny body.

For Chan in his case he just wanted to let go. But seeing as both him and his boyfriend were just clearly struggling he knew better then to fucking let go. 

The gang just experienced some shit they weren't supposed to because of the triplets freakish mom. It wasn't some big lie that they didn't drag along some trauma on the way home since they all definitely did.

All of this and the one main thing in their minds is to just silently cry. The triplets didn't mean to drag the others into this freakish and scary goose chase since they didn't even know before hand that their mother was still alive.

The triplets planned a refresh trip for the others to calmly forget that this even happened and continue their lives normally. 

Felix suggested they'd go to JEJU Island, Seungmin suggested a fun chaotic night in Seoul, But Jisung? this idiot suggested an overseas refresh trip. And what country did he even suggest in the first place? Austrailia! this is definitely not because thats the only continent and country he knows but heck he hardly knows if its considered a continent since he hardly gave a fuck to the geography teacher in highschool.

They all wanted to taste different fresh fruits, juices, and food in this refresh trip they were going to on. And so far they did a tremendous job at keeping it a secret since currently only Jeongin knows about since he also suggested this to surprise the others.

Butttt it was just a big bamboozle since Jeongin actually proposed this idea to the older members before the triplets even knew about it so technically it wasn't a secret now and everyone knows and the triplets are just being stupid,

Well execpt for Seungmin. He already knew that Jeongin told the others beforehand and he just wanted to see the wide mouth open of both Felix and Jisung.

The car ride was just emitting different aura's, there was petty and even some annoyance. Felix was a little petty about the bamboozle and so was Jisung.

( i was reading a ff and one of the chapters was so damn sad omg, IT WAS 2MIN TOO the book in question  #StrayKidsAreStray   by  LinoInnie  and i cried SO HARD anyways off with the free promotion for home boy )

No one would expect that they'd go to an entirely different place they thought they were going to which was Namiseom or Nami Island ( i got this from google ) which is located in Chuncheon-si somewhere near the North Han River. 

Felix was excited as this island or so was featured in the hit kdrama ''Winter Sonata'', he was the first one to run out of the van and run into a tree.

The entire thing was just trees. Just Trees. But atleast it was cold right? Their next destination was Seoul. They just wanted to buy whatever food they could find and so did drinks. 

Next was Lotte World, after entering the van Jisung was holding a giant panda, Seungmin was wearing a puppy ear headband with two stuffed dogs, Felix was wearing a chicken costume while holding a cat, Hyunjin and Minho were both carrying a koala. 

Their next destination was a fancy resturant to spend their nights dinner, Chan sat beside his boyfriend Jeongin.

(to make it less hard to understand heres a prespective thingy)
CHAN-JEONGIN-FELIX-CHANGBIN-HYUNJIN-JISUNG-SEUNGMIN-MINHO

Chan then ordered some wings for him and Jeongin, Felix ordered some spagetti and also chicken that he and Changbin will share. Hyunjin just ate whatever Jisung was going to have since Jisung orders alot but cant seem to finish them, Seungmin also just ate anything Minho had with the same reason.

After a few hours of eating and talking and complaining and eating and drinking and complaining over and over again they all decided to go home.

So they eventually took the leftovers out 'to go' and left to go to the van.

Jeongin drove the way home since Chan's leg still kinda hurt and Minho was sleeping in the back leaned over on Seungmin's also sleeping  body. Hyunjin and Jisung were cuddling and so were Felix and Changbin.

When they eventually arrived back at their house, Jeongin woke up everyone execpt Chan and they all got out to their prespective rooms.

Staring at the roof of his room plastered full of glow in the dark sticker stars, Felix was wondering how they got their ability in the first place.

He sighed to himself and eventualy dozed off to sleep.