Źšį¶œŹ°įµƒįµ–įµ—įµ‰Ź³Ź³ įµ’āæįµ‰įµ‰Éž

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ

Jisung woke up bright and early just so he can? Be the first one to the bathroom and take a lovely shower of course!. Living in a house with two other siblings is tough work.

Why? Because its always the bathroom that you're fighting for thats why its first come first serve well its kinda like that. Jisung then got out of the shower and went to Felix's room to wake him up. Felix started kicking his feet in the air as he then proceeded to have a tantrum because he was having the best dream ever. 

" ughhh stop being a wuss Lix and just get up! Seungmins going to hear this nonsense of yours and we'll both get in trouble! "

" ughhh fine fine FINE! "

Felix said in an annoying tone, the tone you hear when a toddler doesn't get their way. The two slowly and quietly, teeth shaking, walking up the stairs to wake Seungmin up.

Its not that Seungmin is the oldest its just that he's more responsible and that he mostly acts like the parent here. Seungmins always the one to take the shower last but he doesn't mind hes the only one there that enjoys cold showers.

As the two enter Seungmins bed room, a wave of scattered plushies is all over Seungmins room, and to think this was the Han sibling of all Clean? Well.... This could lead to something else. Seungmin could either not give a shit anymore..... OR...... Seungmin broke up with his boyfriend. Felix and Jisung gasped and quickly scooped the plushies up and threw them on Seungmin.

* sniff * " m...what?. Ugh whats the big deal Soobin broke up with me okay? No need to hunt him down plus i knew he was cheating on me with Yeonjun anyway"

Jisung and Felix awed in sadness at the sight of the puppy of the group being all retched and messy. Jisung immediately ran to Seungmins wardrobe and grabbed his Puppy onesie while Felix ran downstairs to fetch Seungmins favorite stuffed animal from his room.

Now Seungmin was dressed in a puppy onesie with him cuddling a giant cat body pillow. He was loving it to the point where he started crying himself to sleep.

Now thats a wrap for today!.
As im the author with the history of discontinuing books i promise i wont with this one.
💤✨🫓🐻💭