ʚᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳʳ ⁿᶦⁿᵉᵉᵉɞ

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ

" channieee!!! Come on lets goo!!! I cant wait to go back homee! "

Jeongin brightly said after tugging on Chans arm.

.
.
" Are they faking it? Orr?? " Hyunjin

" either way dont believe them no matter what they do to make you guys fall for their tricks. " Jisung

Jisung was tightening the wrapped cloth on his waist, it seemed like this was a battle of intuition. Whether they believe that the murderer thats after them is Chan and Jeongin or they believe someone else is.

A knock on the door was heard and Felix unknowingly went to it and opened it, eyes widening as he saw Chan and Jeongin standing in front.

" Hi felixx!! I missed you! " Jeongin rushed inside as he hugged Felix who was to scared to move a muscle. The others heard the familiar voice and ran to the front to see Chan glaring at Felix, Changbin pulled Felix away causing Jeongin to trip a bit.

" woah, you'kay baby? "

" mhnm im fine channie, but hey! What was that for! "

" Dont play dumb, we know you guys were the ones shooting at us, "

Jisung protested, Jeongin looked shocked and stood up dusting his knees,

" You guys watched the tape too? Didn't expect to see you guys alive then! "

Jeongin said before plastering a smile across his face as he looked deeply into Jisungs eyes. Almost as if hes glaring at him,

" Were not the ones responsible for that, plus! We only know where Minho hyung lives no one else!, me and Channie were distracted by OUR own goose chase "

And with that it made it clear the even Jeongin and Chan were being chased considering the fact that Jeongin had said " too " when delivering the sentence. Minutes later the two were sat down on the couch tied together as the group was to oblivious to believe them.

" How the shit do we believe you guys arent the shooters! Especially when you Jeongin! You dont like dating people! " Felix

" Comeonn!!! Tell us! " Hyunjin

" Ughh fine!, it all started when you guys forced me to meet the rest of Minhos friends, blah blah blah we met and we kinda got a little close. Chan confessed first that he liked me but he didn't want to get too intimate with our relationship so he wanted us to stay as friends. But i thought he'd be the perfect man to change my personality! And yeah.... We're dating now "
.
Jeongin said brightly before removing his hands from his back. While he was giving that long as speech, Chan was untying the rope, Jeongin pounced on Chan and in return Chan engulfed the younger into a big hug.

" Hehe!! Your too good at this channieee "

Jeongin said before planting kisses on the older. The rest were just shocked to even speak so they all went to sleep :P.

Jeongin woke up in the middle of the night at around 4 am in the early morning, feeling of nausea raced his entire body. He rushed to the kitchen and threw up in the sink, lifting his head to see a blacked figure standing outside the door. His eyes widen and run back to the bedroom.

" HES HERE! "

🤩