Źšį¶œŹ°įµƒįµ–įµ—įµ‰Ź³Ź³ įµ—Ź·įµ’įµ’Éž

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ.

Seungmin was skipping around his house as he dazingly waited for his brothers to come home. Youngest yet Responsible. He knew what to do if someone were to break in their house. He decided to play some songs in the living room. He took his phone and started scrolling. He went upon a song called " Usseewa " a japanese song by Ado. One of his favorite artists. He played the song and immediately fell in love.

He fell on the carpeted floor of the living room as he smiled to himself. The second song was Love me, by kikuo. Soon the door was being knocked on. He stood up and stopped the music playing on his phone and ran to the door. Forgetting to check the window beside the door just in case it wasnt his brothers. It wasnt.

This was the start of the case that lead to Jisung and Felix having to solve it by themselves. Seungmin was kidnapped. No one knows where this boy was. And no one knows whether hes still alive. Its been 3 days. 3 days of Felix screaming and crying over the phone with the police on the other side. It wasnt common for police men to become lazy when it comes to kidnappings. Jisung cracked his knuckles in anger and snatched the phone.

" no matter, we'll find our brother by our selves. If we do I'll make sure to sue your company from lack of help. "

He ended the call and grabbed Felixs wrist by force. The two ran out the door and suddenly a gust of sound waves hit them. It sounded like a fork scratching against a plate. A high spiking audio sound. Something that made dogs barked. A sound that made anyone grieve in pain. Jisung left Felixs hand and covered his ears.

" AGH, AC-C- "

" Sungie! Whats wro- AGHSN. HNG, AC- "

Now both of the boys were on the floor infront of their house grieving in pain as the sound strings into their ear drums. Suddenly it stopped. And it made Felix gasp. Making him faint, Jisung couldnt express what he's feeling currently but it could seem that hes hyperventilating. The fast beat of his heart and the fastening of his breath makes his mouth water. Hes feeling an anxiety attack he feels like hes going to throw up. And he did. Felix still passed out on the floor is slowly twitching. Soon Jisung stopped throwing up and went back on his sitting position.

He woke Felix up and the two suddenly heard crying.

" hi-k, *snif* j-just let me go.... I miss lixy and sungi, my hyungis "

Felix bolted his eyes like a dog hearing another dog bark. His eyes shift into yellow as his hair does the same. Soon it shifting into a pinkish dye, as Jisung wonders what the fuck is happening the same thing happens. He starts hearing what seems to be Seungmins voice in his mind. His eyes glow yellow with his hair but shifts into pink like Felix. This voice starts talking again. But this time with mixed screams and shattering objects.

" s-seungseungmin? "

Felix thinks kind of talking in a way thats in their mind only.

" LIX!? "

Seungmins eyes bolt up as he realized that Felix isnt talking to him in reality but in his mind.

Seungmin starts the same cycle that happened with Jisung and Felix. His eyes shift yellow with his hair but then shift into a pinkish dye.

Felix tells Seungmin in his mind where the boy is. Seungmin tells Felix, and boom shakalaka they sued the police and they found Seungmin. So did their power!

I sped run this in my class lmao.