ʚᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳʳ ᵗᵉⁿⁿɞ

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ

" where am i right now? "
Something that swarmed Seungmins head over and over as he opened his eyes to a brand new surrounding. But in between the darkness. He felt a pair of cold eyes staring him down.

" ˢᵉᵘⁿᵍᵐᶦⁿ! "

He heard his own name, that got him to stand up almost immediately. He hurtfully moved his drugged body all the way closer to the sound of his own name being called.

Minho dragged what seemed to possibly be Hyunjins dead and lifeless body but i assure you theres alot more life there than you expect it.

Jisung was tugging on Felix to make the younger go faster but Felix couldn't go any faster when you can imagine the pain of carrying a fully fit 23 year old with a sprained foot on your back.

Chan was with Jeongin and the older was just sitting down tired as he breathed in and out faster and faster, his boyfriend, Jeongin was just out in about and luckily found a pistol for some reason.

And for Changbin? Well he was by himself and unfortunate for him he was the closest to the killer in his point of view,

~'••••••'~

Seungmin knew he was getting closer to the voice but when he reached the supposed source of the voice itself he wondered if he was going insane because of how loud the voice was beside his ear.

Then it stopped but now ringing was happening and it made him go a bit insane.

Minho tapped Seungmins shoulder and quite literally dropped Hyunjins body on purpose but only a bit, Seungmin got shocked and turned around instinctively punching anything behind him without having the knowledge to know that Minho was behind him.

" H'OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY, I- babe! I- im, so sorry! "

" ugh, ow. Have you been going to the gym? I swear i have a bruise rn babe "

" oh, w-well yeah i have and ye- you do, "

Minho rubbed the side of his cheek and mimicked a cry of a baby, then suddenly Hyunjin wiggled in pain then standing up.

" Oh your awake "

" Whats the deal! You didnt have to drop me like that! "

Hyunjin huffed like the big bad wolf in the pigs story, but speaking about pigs Jisung screamed like one being slaughtered in a slaughter house.

" Ayo? What was tha- "

Stopping Hyunjin mid sentence he was just smacked in the face with a shoe, Felix then meeting the three as he huffed quickly remembering the older that was slung on his back.

" H- OW HYUNG GET OFF!! "

Felix struggled wanting the heavy feeling on his grampa back to disappear he quite literally just threw Jisung off.

The gang was slowly being reunited again but three more were missing, mr " im over 5feet ", mr " maknae on top " and lastly mr " yk what else is big- ".

Chan was eagerly worried for his puppy lover Jeongin. The younger didnt specify what he needed to find and just left with a simple ' im gonna find it! Bye! ' he was slowly turning into a sleepy bear and just begged for Jeongin to come back immediately.

On Jeongin's behalf the younger was just on his own, trying to find what he was trying to find in the first place. For Changbin's behalf he was just scared he wanted to find the others quickly just so he could run up to Felix and just question the younger things to pass the time. It quickly reminded the older how much he loved the younger, it reminded him how much time it was with them being separated. 

Jeongin was just minding his own business when suddenly unexpected activity popped outta nowhere and i mean literally, some dude with an axe started swinging it randomly,

' aaa dont hurt me '  it sounded like in Jeongin's ear as he then remembered who's voice that belonged to and it struck him! Thats his Changbin hyung!, 

'' HYUNG! '' The younger said as he tried to hug the older even  with him swinging the axe desperately trying to kill anything thats infront of him to eagerly fight it off.

Changbin recognized the youngers voice and stopped swinging his axe in fear, the older explained how he was by himself when he woke up and he simply thought that the gang just left him for dead and didn't realize that the gang were also split up.

Jeongin mid explanation remembered his 5 feet tall of a boyfriend whom was hurt and he quite literally left the older just to search for some dumbass thing when he already has a glock in his right hand, i mean he isnt sure that it has any ammo but he only has it for protection. 

But protection for what like is there something they should be worrying about?, is there something that even the writer wouldn't want the audience to know about until the end of the chapter? well. Thats just a small secret for all of us.

Running back to his wounded boyfriend of 2 months and 34 seconds, hugging the older quickly and letting go as he showed the older his new fond discovery Changbin! Upon hearing the youngers yelp ' Changbin Hyung! ' Chan immediately wipped his eyes opened as he saw the man that was and i kid you not, over five feet.

For Jisung, Felix, Seungmin, Minho, and Hyunjin well? They were out and about minding their business in this gigantic  place they were held captive in. Hell, they dont even know where they are and just want to find each other and get the fuck out!.

But just when Chan took all of his body strength to stand up to travel with his boyfriend and mr over five feet, gun shots just started firing again and the older couldn't help but just sigh at how much trouble their chaser is giving them.

* merry christmas! its currently 3:03 am in the morning or in the deep night in the Philippines and i just wish you guys a happy christmas and a lovely break!! i made this one longer because im very tired and i cant sleep so i just wanted to pass the time until i pass out from exhaustion. Have a lovely day or night!