ʚᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳʳ ˢᶦˣˣɞ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘚𝘪𝘹

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘚𝘪𝘹.
▸ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑠 ◂

" Hurry! Hurry!! We're going to miss the bus! "

Seungmin yelled at the top of his toddler lungs as Jisung ran to the youngest with a sobbing Felix held to his hand,

" *Sniff* h- h- WAHHHHH! i- d-du-dont! Wa-aa-ntt- want! To- "

" Oh shut it! Come on lets go, you crybaby "

Jisung said as we wiped Felix's tears with the paws of his hoodie,

The triplets were around the same age, i mean obviously because they have the same birthday. Seungmin was always the one usually taking the responsibility even now that their young adults, the three had an awfully rough past.

Their parents were abus1v3 so they weren't really given a good life growing up.

That wounded scar widened even more when their parents divorced and just put them up for adoption, Seungmin was taken by a kim family, the lee family for Felix and Jisung? He was the only acception. But a few years later, their dad sadly passed and well, for their mom, she kinda got into some illegal stuff like d®ug$ and illegally selling them so shes in jail.

Jisung took this chance and reconnected with his brothers, when he did he found out that both Felix and Seungmin ran away and hid together in some abandoned shit place, he felt so bad seeing his two twins malnourished and just dirty. He took them in his apartment like abandoned kittens.

Then a few years later, the three found themselves a house, Seungmin found the ( wrong ) right man for him, buuuuut turns out Soobin was like "i like older people" 🤷.

Seungmin then started liking Minho, but when Minho was practicing his confession with Jisung, Seungmin then got heartbroken and blah blah blahhhHhhhh!

This is just a filler chapter!