ʚᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳʳ ᵗʰᶦʳᵗᵉᵉⁿⁿ ɞ

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ"

" my sight is yours ''

'' sayo lang ang tingin ''

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Leaving the grocery store Minho put the bags in the back of the car and yawned as he opened the door to Jisung sleeping on the passenger seat.

He fastened his seat belt and started driving. Jisung and Minho were tasked to go grocery shopping so they can move in to their new house.

" dude whyyyyy do we have to move houses its not like some killer burst out again and knows where we live " - Hyunjin

" well thats because Channie hyung isn't fully healed and we need more rooms on the first floor! HALF OF THE HOUSE IS UPSTAIRS.." - Felix

( its so weird writing Felix's name when hes the mc of seven days of witchery OOPS SPOILER.)

Felix half yelled at the end as he tried explaining to Jisung's boyfriend. The front door opened and the two standing in the living room ( felix and hyunjin ) wipped their eyes towards Minho walking in holding some grocery bags as Jisung fumbled following the older.

" sunsunnn!! " Hyunjin exclaimed as he tripped trying to stand up but eventually got up to run and hug his new boyfriend.

Jisung dropped the grocery bags as he instead hugged his boyfriend. 

Minho sighed as he quickly went to the kitchen and ran back to get the leftover bags beside the two hugging. Seungmin was in the kitchen cooking with Changbin as the buff man burned the celery. 

" YAH! " Seungmin yelled, oddly enough celery was one of the snacks Seungmin loved eating before dinner or lunch so he gave the job to lightly roast it to his hyung.

But instead of lightly roast it became burnt instead. Seungmin was about to throw his hands when Minho walked in and stopped the quarrel and assured that he'll cook instead. Seungmin did in fact still hit the older man when he was out of his boyfriends sight.

Minho served the lightly roasted celery to his boyfriend who left a squeal as he chomped on his snack, 

" you're so weird Seungmin, first you act like the oldest among the two and now you eat roasted celery as a snack? "

Changbin said as he received a tongue out instead. Minho served lunch which was ,

Kimchi.Bibimbap.Tteokbokki.Bulgogi.Korean stew (jjigae)Jajangmyeong

and yes the creator did copy and paste this from google because i know knowing about food in korea execpt for jajangmyeong and sangyupsal.

As everyone dug in the food, Chan was back at it again with his emo phase and just rested his head on Jeongin's shoulder saying he wasn't hungry.

The younger just patted his boyfriends head and grabbed a tupperwear to save him some food, after lunch Jeongin kissed Chan's cheek and batted a bye as he tucked the older into bed and went with Jisung, Felix and Seungmin to look at the new house.

The house was big and spacous but soon it'll be full of furniture. Jeongin ventured around the available rooms on the first floor and smiled as he saw it wasn't much of a trip to the kitchen and the bathroom which means Chan wont be in pain as much.

They bought the house in the end, and went back home. When Jeongin reached his shared room with Chan and smiled as the older was sound asleep.

Jeongin changed his clothes to his pajyamas and went to sleep next to Chan.

Seungmin did the same as when he returned Minho was on the laptop typing some important things about the house and eventually closed the laptop setting his glasses off.

When Felix entered his room shared with Changbin, he saw the older shirtless.....BECAUSE HE WAS DOING PUSH UPS. Felix blushed a little and romantic excitement hit him as he ran to the bd and flopped on face forward kicking his feet in the air.

For Jisung and Hyunjin? well..... they were watching some kdramas since netflix wasn't a common thing in their household. The two then layed flat on the bed as they dozed off.

The lights dimmed in the house of stray kids. As they all snored peacefully. Something watched them in the dark. But thats a secret for season two. This story, is done! I decided not to stop this story when it was just getting good in my opinion. PLEASE wait for season two of up and down and it might take longer than expected but i assure you i will get it done ! By next week? i might post seven days of witchery which as expected is just seven chapters hence the name seven days, so one chapter resembles a day of the week. Thats all for this book! toodles dingleberries!