ʚᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿⁿɞ

ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿᶦᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉˢˢᶦᵒⁿ

Seungmin and Jisung were driving, insanely fast. Something that this story didn't say was that it had a hint of murder.

And the author isnt saying that any of the mains are you know, a killer! What she meant was that 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

And simply no one knew who it was! And that was what scared both Jisung and Seungmin,

" GO FUCKING FASTER GODDAMN IT!, hes GAINING ON US "

" shut IT SEUNGMIN IM TRYING TO OKAY "

Now you're probably questioning yourself " WHO THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON COMING AFTER THEM " well, it all started a few days ago when Jisung was lazily watching the news bored because the internet went out, he was with Seungmin at that time. And for Felix? Well he was with Changbin doing some.... questionable things... Ah! But anyways,

The news showed that a very different type of murderer was on the loose,

The murderer has been reported to kill people by having them watch this tape. Alot of people have been stalked, watched and other terrifying things you could imagine.

" Tch, a murderer killing people by having them watch shit? Immature, people these days just believe too muchhhh!"

" I dont know if you should say that, "

" What? Its not like its real, so? Wanna watch the tape? "

" If I fucking die its your fault if Minho trashes your grave "

The two started watching the tape that presumably "killed" people, Jisung didn't believe it but Seungmin did. The younger just thought it was so eerie that the tape consisted of gorey and just distorted pictures of people, the best way to compare it to was the mandela catalog, and Seungmin hated those types of videos.

Halfway through the video Jisung jolted at the sound of some door in their house slamming open, Seungmin felt the jolt of electricity through his body it was their mental self asking them to just get the FUCK OUT. One thing about the triplets is that they dont only have telepathy but they have something that connects all three of their bodies together, its like you know, spider man has the senses of a spider so he can sense danger. Its kinda like that.

For them to know the danger, a jolt of quite literal electricity goes through their body, head to toe.

Jisung took a while to process the burning pain that was caused by the electricity. Felix didn't get this jolt because he wasn't with his brothers.

" This clearly isnt a joke anymore, lets just get the fuck out at this point "

" For the first time in history i agree "
Seungmin was already standing since he felt uneasy to sit down, as the younger heard the steps getting closer to the living room Jisung finally moved his scared frozen body and he stood up and ran out side almost leaving Seungmin by himself, the two ran to their fastest car and got in. Jisung was going to drive and it took him awhile to actually start driving since he was trying to catch his breath,

Then suddenly, a hand was slapped against the window beside Seungmins. The younger yelped in horror, terrified something gruesome was going to happen so he screamed for Jisung to just start driving.

Jisung was sweating non-stop, even though they were driving something in the two just felt like the person was right behind them. Seungmin took his phone and started dialing Minhos number, he kept messing the numbers up because his hand was trembling so much from fear and shock. But then he finally got the call to go through,

" Yes seung? What is it? "

*sniff* " h-hyung? Wh-where ar-re you?..... "

" With Changbin at his house, Felix is also here. Why what's wrong a-are you crying? "

" I g-guess i am, Jisung did something stupid! And made us watched the stupid tape! The- the one that k-kills people! A-aand n-now where ge-getting chased! "

" HYUNG PLEASE TELL HYUNJIN TO GO THERE PLEASE, "

Jisung screamed from the drivers seat, loud enough to be heard from the line. Minho agreed to meet the two at Changbins house. Jisung didn't care if he would get pulled over by the police, and went over the speed limit. They were just only a mile away from Changbins house and their car gave up, FUCK Jisung screamed he got out and opened the passenger side, took Seungmin by the hand and ran.

The two ran for what seemed like ages, Seungmin surely would beat Changbin up for choosing to live in a forest instead of the usual city scenarios. The two seemed to have slammed their bodies on the wall of Changbins house, Jisung fell to the ground, Seungmin started banging on the door while glancing behind him to see the person slowly walking to them.

" SHIT SORRY, "

Changbin, said and Seungmin fell to the ground, still realizing Jisung was outside.

" JISUNG! FUCKING HURRY "

Jisung dragged his body upwards, he was so tired from running, he leaned his body on the frame of the door and just when he was about to go in,

'bang'

Hyunjin jolted at the sound and ran to where the others were,

" Whats going o- "

His sentence was cut off to seeing Jisung shot in the shoulder, falling. Seungmin worked fast and dragged his brother inside and shut the door then,

'Bang'

Another bullet was shot, but this time at Seungmin. Minhos eyes widened as his lover fell to the ground after being shot. Get Down! He yelled as the house was being blasted by bullets rapidly. Hyunjin crawled to Jisung not caring if he was shot as well, he moved the boy to the kitchen where they were unable to be reached by the bullets.

You guessed it! Thats a wrap.